So, it’s 9:15 a.m.

[UPDATE]: Welcome Macdailynews Readers. Do you think it was just an oversight that there is no cut, copy, and paste function on the phone?

[UPDATE 2]: More photos Over Here on Flickr

Clayton and I are in line at Northpoint Mall for the iPhone. We’re like the 35th people in line.

Edit by Clayton: Because you know you want pictures.

1. Bill Simon says:

Oh, wow, like, like, that’s just TOTALLY Wayyyyy COOOOllll!

Now, are you THE 35th person in line, or, “like” the 35th person in line?

2. Erick says:

No, no. The campaign contribution is not going to Apple. The campaign contribution is going to the freakin’ postcard printer. Good grief.

You know, I actually am concerned that I need more votes than Mickey Mouse and the other write-in candidates.

3. shep1975 says:

That does remind me…all of you who think what Erick is doing is cool, I’ll be getting a group together next week at midnight for Transformers. No Decepticons allowed.

4. Joshua Patterson says:

“You know, there is nothing worse than two guys sitting in a mall with a bunch of disposable income in their pockets.”

They’ll be fine. It isn’t like they are at Greenbriar or Southlake.

5. TPSoCal says:

Please tell me there is a Northpoint Mall in Macon, and you did not drive all the way to Alpharetta?

6. Andre Walker says:

Joshua,

If they were at Greenbriar or Southlake, that wouldn’t be disposable income in their pockets. It’d probably be money from their “baby’s momma.”

And particularly at Greenbriar, they’d probably be shot by now.

7. Erick says:

TPSoCal, I drove to Alpharetta. I wouldn’t do this alone. Clayton lives in Alpharetta and the wife and kids are out of town. There was nothing better to do.

Josh, expect hate mail. 😉

8. Clayton says:

What I find funny is that about 100 yards away, Star 94 is having a car giveaway contest where people have to live in a car for a month – last one standing wins. You just have to live in your own filth for 30 days and only go to the bathroom when someone gives you permission. Oh yeah, and nothing in the car to keep you busy – only food allowed.

So all of the sudden we are the freak show.

9. Demonbeck says:

Romegaguy,
    “book or movie?”

Does it matter?

I was just trying to speak their language.

10. CobbGOPer says:

No, man, that’s called Capitolism!

“Greed is good. Greed works.” – Gordon Gecko

11. Bill Simon says:

The picture I want to see on PeachPundit is a picture of Erick’s (or Clayton’s) iPhone that has PeachPundit.com pulled-up on it. 🙂