Congratulations to Marty Ryall!

Georgia’s adopted son, Marty Ryall (Campaign manager for Coverdell 98 and Karen Handel 06), appears to have pulled off what I thought was impossible.  As the campaign manager for Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher, Ryall has guided Fletcher to a primary campaign win over defeated House Member Anne Northup.

Congratulations Marty!

1. I Am Jacks Post says:

How that steaming pile of corruption managed to defeat an honorable, ethical former Member of Congress is beyond me. Fletcher has as much, if not more, ethical baggage than Ralphie. Kudos to Marty for winning, but shame on him for slumming.

2. Bull Moose says:

Bitter much? Northop was part of the problem in Congress – out of touch member who abandoned conservative principles… Should be a note to all those current House Members thinking about what political future they might have… Plus it’s to Marty’s credit he was able to help Fletcher win the primary.

3. Holly says:

Compared to some, at least Marty is honest!

That probably didn’t come out like you meant it. . .

4. I Am Jacks Post says:

You gotta spell it correctly. Northrup.

Dude, you’re clueless. Google “Fletcher” and “corruption.” Also, try “Fletcher” and “favoritism.” You’re free to say Northrup was “out of touch,” (I assume you came to that conclusion during your 11 month service to our federal government) but at least she was honest.

I don’t have ties to either of those two candidates, but I know Fletcher has been front page news for over two years now. He was above-the-fold on the scandal page each and every single time. Fletcher is a charter member of the Calvert school of ethics.

Again, congratulations to Marty, but that pig needed a lot of lipstick.

5. Bull Moose says:

Damn, what happened to just saying congratulations!

I don’t know much about this race other than Marty ran the campaign.

6. I Am Jacks Post says:

Bull, I’m sorry for being harsh. I only wanted to make it clear that we’ve/Republicans just re-elected an ethically-challenged public official. Kentucky voters were given the chance to purge their state’s executive office of a scandal-ridden official, but they declined. Disappointing. That being said, congratulations to Marty for the win.

7. I Am Jacks Post says:

Uggh. No one even noticed that I spelled her name incorrectly. Northup. Anne Northup.