Mitt Leads in NH

Romney is leading in the latest poll from the Granite State with 32% of Republicans saying they would vote for him.

I only mention this because, correct me if I am wrong, but Mitt has never lead in any opinion polls.

Meanwhile, Georgia, and America are both losing to France at the moment.

How so? Newly elected President Nicolas Paul Stephane Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa (to use his full name) is a conservative who is acting like a conservative, pledging to do away with several ministries in France and already doing so.

America; do you remember when we had poilticians who would act like “Sarko”? Sonny doesn’t.

1. CHelf says:

We will see if Sarko will have teeth or be quickly neutered with the June elections to fill France’s parliament. He could get nipped before his fun actually begins.

2. Bull Moose says:

How does this relate to Georgia?

It really doesn’t, but let me say that Mitt Romney is a flash in the pan.

He is a flip flopper and by electing him we are ensuring that American elects a far left Democrat in the 2008 elections.

The real conservative and the best candidate that can win in 2008 is John McCain.

Now, keep the posts related to Georgia.

3. CHelf says:

Well let’s convert….Sonny/Sarko come in with initiatives. Legislature/Parliament has an independent voice and their own elections to worry about and do their own thing. Essentially the grand plans by Sonny/Sarko are or can be foiled by the body representing the people.

There.

4. Icarus says:

Just tell him there’s a freakin bass tourney on the Riviera. He’ll go on his own.

No wait, Sonny would never believe there’s a fishing tournament on a Buick…

5. rugby_fan says:

My ersatz blog has been updated for the first time in months.

That is worth something in this discussion.

How, I am not sure.

6. Romegaguy says:

Clearly Mitt is going to be the nominee. I can’t believe other people would run against him