Price’s speech dubbed “One Minute Speech of the Day.”

Minority Leader John Boehner is doing a pretty good job in spreading the House GOP’s message. He has a website where one can find the latest statements and details of his activities. Additionally, Boehner picks the best one minute speech by a House Republican and You Tubes it. Since I’m a “Twitter Friend” of the Minority Leader, I get notified of such things.

Today, Rep. Tom Price delivered the “One Minute Speech of the Day” which I present to you now:

1. Donkey Kong says:

Wow. That was an impressive speech. Rep. Price, you just went way up in my book. Thanks for that.

2. Demonbeck says:

“We have a choi-diddly-oice”

I believe that Georgia’s own Congressman Kingston plays a big role in getting speakers for one minute speeches.

3. Overincorporated Fulton says:

Yes. Right on. More unfettered spending with no expectation of results for the black hole that is the war.

4. Chris says:

Since I’m a “Twitter Friend” of the Minority Leader

That sounds like a scandal waiting to break.

5. Icarus says:

Aw, Chris, you beat me to it.

I was thinking that being a “Twitter Friend” might be a little too “Mark Foley” for Buzz to be running for First Vice Chair…

6. SevenHillsDem says:

Demonbeck–

I, too, expected to hear the word “diddly” in there somewhere.

Arguably his most Flanders-esque speech.

7. souldrift says:

Price is such a Bush boot licker, his “representation” of my district is sorry at best. THanks for reminding me why I voted for Steve Sinton and would do so again gladly today.

8. freeloader says:

Souldrift-

While you clearly disagree with Price’s positions since you voted for Sinton; could you please explain how his representation is out-of-line with his district?

My guess is your political views are out-of-line with the bedroom community you live in and you’d be politically happier residing in Midtown.