- Cagle & Richardson both for standing up for the Taxpayers. They each did it their own way.
- Children in the State of Georgia, who will now have more options in their education.
- Sen. Shafer for getting SB148 Passed
- Rep. Steve Davis for standing up to the appropriations machine.
- Couch Potatoes who will get more choice in where they get their MSM drivel from.
I can’t decide which is the bigger loser this session. The Governor or the NRA.
- The Governor for being the first Republican Governor to veto a tax break.
- The NRA for coming down to Georgia and pushing everyone around. Frigtards.
- The residents of Dunwoody
- All the Bass Fish in this state.
- The taxpayers who will have to pony up 20.2 BILLION dollars.
- Updated to add: Sen. Johnson who resorted to ad hominem attacks against Genarlow Wilson to avoid addressing a legitimate legal question: When the Legislature changes the mandatory sentencing guidelines for a crime, can a judge then revisit the sentence? I like your work Senator, but in this case you were wrong.