Nancy Grace is Out Raping Puppies

Nancy Grace is a disgusting excuse for a TV personality. I have no use for this fellow alumnus of Mercer’s Law School. After berating one poor soul into committing suicide following one of her pitiful excuses for an interrogation, she went right back to the Duke LaCrosse players who she decided were guilty from day one.

Below, this beautiful smack down.

With MSNBC running Don Imus off the air after putting up with his bigotry for years, maybe CNN will finally run Nancy Grace off the air.

If not, we should pile on in perpetuity.

BTW, it should also be noted that Nancy Grace has not, since it was revealed that the Duke boys were innocent, mentioned them or their case.

1. Jace Walden says:

I have to agree with griftdrift on this one. Not that I have anything against Beck, he’s definitely not as bad as Hannity, but….for some reason….ah screw it. Beck can stay if Hannity goes!

2. Andre Walker says:

Hey grift, remember when Headline News actually reported the news? I do. Honestly, they need to let everyone go and return to the original format; the top news stories every thirty minutes. If I wanted fluff, I’d turn to NBC…Nuttin But Crap.

3. joe says:

In 1995, I was in the Army stationed in Saudi Arabia. The only english language station we got was CNN International. They never reported the news. They only had made up stories about the plight of ______(name your own group) in the US. The one that aggrevated me the most was about Native Americans. I am one, and if any of my living relatives have ever been persecuted, I don’t know about it.

All variations of the Communist News network have been on my “do not watch list”since then.

4. Holly says:

Hey, remember when MTV played music?

Sigh. The good ol’ days.

Seriously, though, I’d like to see the old format back at CNN HN, too. It was so convenient.

5. Bill Simon says:

Both Nancy Grace and John Kerry once had jobs as prosecutors…both aren’t worth a flip as either attorneys OR human beings who are trustworthy.

Perhaps they should hook-up on the air.

6. Chris says:

There’s an idea. Get rid of Glenn Beck and replace him with Demon Beck.

While we’re at it, give Erick Imus’s time slot. Or Jason.

7. Jeff Emanuel says:

Chris, I’ll take it 🙂

grift, I like him, in part because, unlike so many other partisan commentators, he makes not quibbles whatsoever about where on the ideological spectrum he sits. I’m not a fan of feigned objectivity, and he’s one of the few who makes no such pretensions.

8. griftdrift says:

Jeff, I dislike it for pretty much the same reason. Neither do I like feigned objectivity but even more vile to me is dressing up the basest rumor mongering and hyperbole as dispensation of real information. If this is what we have come to then I weep for us all.

And just to be “balanced”, I could easily apply the above paragraph to Mike Malloy.

9. andyl says:

I’m really impressed with Erick here. A Daily Show clip and everything. Good to see someone call Nancy Grace out for her mindless legal analysis.

10. joey44 says:

That clip is great. True Nancy (The Puppy Rapist) Grace. Someone sould organize a boycott of her shows sponsers.

This makes a good point about the media in the Duke case:

kangaroocourttv.com