Latest Rumor From Under The Gold Dome

If the General Assembly does not put back in all of Sonny’s pork, he’ll barbecue the tax rebate. He’s not as interested in fiscal responsibility as he is in that Go Fish BS.

1. Chris says:

Can everyone say “Special Session”?

Its like 1996 all over again. Even Billy Payne has been in the news recently.

2. Ronin says:

I know very little about the Go Fish! initiative other than it is money to attract more general fishing and professional tournaments. But what is Perdue’s angle? Is it a “true believer” sort of thing or is there some other reason? Am I being too cynical? 🙂

3. dingleberry says:

It’s not like Sonny Perdue has never been called “democrat” before. Maybe that is the label that fits him the best.

He sure as hell isn’t a Republican.

4. Skeptical says:

Hell, Sonny used to be a Democrat. Remember? Don’t y’all check their criteria before hoisting them upon the general public as one of you?

5. Chris says:

As John Linder likes to say:

“We had a Republican majority in congress, not a conservative one”

Putting an “R” after your name doesn’t make you a conservative, just like putting an “L” after your name doesn’t make you a pot-head.

6. Icarus says:

just like putting an “L” after your name doesn’t make you a pot-head.

It did for Bob Barr.

7. Holly says:

I didn’t see SB 43 discussed under the Frigtard entry. This should be rectified.

I nominate Icarus, since he gave them the new name and all.

8. Icarus says:

Thanks Holly, nominate me to mess with the official NRA entry. Those guys have guns, and they’ll probably come through these internet tubes somehow and shoot my sorry a….

Well, anyway, I won’t claim all credit for this, (but will take all blame so the NRA doesn’t try to shoot Erick or others).

Erick, I belive, was the first person to call the NRA frigtards. I suggested there should be a Wiki entry for frigtards, “Joe” created one, I and at least one other person made some edits.

However, the entry was flagged for deletion after five days. When it was deleted, they kept the reference to the NRA, so now when you search “Frigtard”, you get the NRA entry.

9. Holly says:

See, I miss all the fun when I go out of town for a week. At least they still link from one of the other, so I got to see that.

10. IndyInjun says:

Chris Farris:

John Linder should keep his lying pie-hole shut after his record of mad spending in Congress.

One cannot find a better example of a hypocrite.

He has identified the enemy and he is wearing their uniform.

The image that I get from Linder hawking tax ‘reform’ is that of an arsonist selling fire insurance.

11. Icarus says:

Holly,

If you Google “Frigtards”, the entry is about 5 down, but you have to go to the cache page. Text is as follows:

Frigtards:

Popular internet blog phrase that combines parts of “frigging” and “retards” to create a new word.

Adapted by the Georgia Political Blog “PeachPundit.com” to refer specifically to Wayne LaPierre (a/k/a “Frenchy”) and his band of Ivory Tower based, ahem, Washington based NRA operatives who believe it is more important to force a bad law (GA SB 43) and win, than listen to their grass roots and admit they were wrong.

Other examples of Frigtards would be Raymond White (NRA’s Lobbyist in Georgia) and Senator Chip Rogers R-21(the sponser of SB 43.)

Because of the nature of the popular use of the term by political blogs, the term “frigtard” is now a politically correct way of calling someone retarded. Really, it’s O.K to use in public. Just ask your parents. They’ll approve.

Retrieved from “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigtards”