‘Straight Talk Express’ gains steam in Georgia.

According to the Political Insider, the McCain campaign has named it’s Georgia Advisory Committee:

This morning, the campaign of U.S. Sen. John McCain named its state advisory committee: state Sen. Jeff Mullis of Chickamauga, state GOP chairman Alec Poitevint; Derrick Dickey, former aide to Gov. Sonny Perdue; Leigh Ann Wood Gillis, in charge of raising money for Perdue; Clint Murphy who headed up campaigns for both U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson and Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle in the Savannah area; John Sours, a long-time activist with libertarian leanings and excellent veteran contacts; and Jay Walker, the former chief of staff for House Speaker Glenn Richardson.

1. dingleberry says:

“Clint Murphy who headed up campaigns for both U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson and Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle”

Is it just coincidence that both Clint Murphy and Bull Moose are from Savannah?

Is it just coincidence that Clint Murphy headed up campaigns for both Johnny Isakson and Casey Cagle in Savannah while Bull Moose said his first two choices for Governor would be Johnny Isakson and Casey Cagle?

Is it just coincidence that both Clint Murphy and Bull Moose are ardent supporters of John McCain?

Is it just coincidence that both Clint Murphy and Bull Moose are both party activists?

AND FINALLY:

Is it just coincidence that Clint Murphy’s blogger user profile says this:

Clint Murphy
    Age: 32
    Gender: Male
    Astrological Sign: Scorpio
    Zodiac Year: Tiger
    Industry: Real Estate
    Location: Savannah : Georgia : United States
    Blogs
    Blog Name Seen From Savannah
    Team Members Demonbeck

Georgians for John McCain

Let’s see, who are the two contributors to Seen from Savannah? OH, that’s right Demonbeck and BULL MOTHER F***ING MOOSE!

Bull, or should I say Clint, you have just been freed!

2. dingleberry says:

Clint/Bull,

If you tell the truth about who you are, I will officially support you being back on the front page.

3. Erick says:

Leigh Ann is supporting McCain! Agh! Friends shouldn’t let friends vote for McCain! I’m going to have to call her family. We need an intervention.

4. GAWire says:

Oh now that’s a winning team … yeah, I’m sure McCain is going to pull GA. Dickey, Pointevit, and Murphy … the term “circle jerk” comes to mind.

Dingleberry, nice spot, man!

5. drjay says:

i do not think its a big super secret about bull moose’s identity– i think he just uses it like a nickname in homage to teddy roosevelt. but nice detective work…

6. whitemalevoters says:

Yeah,

Dingleberry and I are also the same. Now that cat is out of the bag too.

But seriously, Bull Moose….let’s hear it!

7. Bull Moose says:

I’ve never made any secret nor denied that I am indeed Bull Moose. I’m sorry that this person dingleberry, who choses to name himself after bodily waste, is so obsessed with who I am.

I’m proud of the candidate that I’m supporting as I hope others are proud of the candidate that they have chosen to support.

I would like to see the discussion of such matters be a little more constructive. There is no need to for negativity toward anyone.

Regards,
    Clint Murphy1

8. Doug Deal says:

I think the removal of BM from the front page was warranted, but have no opinion as to weather he should be reinstated. That is entirely up to Erick. However, the obsession that a few people have in regard to BM is ridiculous.

The amount of effort in “outing” BM is more of a testament to the character of the outer than the outee.

9. Brian from Ellijay says:

What concerns me are the names listed and their proximity to the Governor. I know that Dan McClagan worked for McCain in 2000 also. Looks to me like an endorsement from Sonny is on the horizon.

Mitt/Newt 08 , Newt/Mitt 08

10. Bull Moose says:

Thank you Doug for pointing out the ridiculousness of people’s obsession with who I am. I thought it was pretty much common knowledge…

11. whitemalevoters says:

Well Bull,

You finally manned up! Alright…here it is.

White male voters across the state of Georgia officially endorse the “Free Bull Moose” movement. We ALL want to see Clint Murphy, AKA “Bull Moose” reinstated as a front page contributor on Peach Pundit. Bull Moose looks out for white male voters. So now, white male voters look out for Bull Moose.

12. dingleberry says:

Bull,

Congratulations on manning up and whining when I exposed your identity. You now have my full support in your endeavor to regain front page posting rights.

If your movement lacked any credibility, consider that a day of the past. Now you have the endorsement of someone who names himself after dried poop hanging from butt hair!

FREE BULL MOOSE ’07

13. Jason Pye says:

I’m still wondering why any Republican or conservative would support a candidate that has pissed on both First and Second Amendment rights.

14. John Douglas says:

This Republican Conservative Retired Army Officer 2nd Amendment loving (in spite of what you might have heard) Senator would not vote for McCain if he ran unopposed. Three reasons:
    1. Very weak on illegal immigration.
    2. “Gang of 14” activity that blocked conservative federal judge candidates
    3. Weak on POW procedures at Gitmo.

California Congressman Duncan Hunter for me. We are talking to his staff now about a visit to Atlanta before the legislative session ends.

15. John Douglas says:

Thanks Whitemalevoters. I got a piece of hate mail today from an inbred on SB 43, railing at me for voting against it. I havent heard back from him since I passed the bulletin that no one voted on it. I wonder if our upcoming F from the NRA will moderate to maybe a C- for just thinking about voting NO?

16. RuralDem says:

whitemalevoters,

There is a problem now with the revelation that you and dingleberry are one in the same.

I, as a white male, and a voter, share a common purpose with you. Please, tell me that you and dingleberry are not the same. Say it ain’t so, say it ain’t so!

Senator Douglas,

Why Congressman Hunter? I’m not bashing anyone, just wondering. It seems that Hunter, Huckabee, and Brownback will split the evangelical vote.

17. Bull Moose says:

Okay, Senator McCain supports:
    1. Secure Border
    2. Guest Workers
    3. Enforcement

when it comes to immigration. How does that differ from anyone else? It really doesn’t. It’s all semantics.

Senator McCain lead the effort to ensure Bush Judicial nominees got a fair up or down vote on the house floor.

As a Veteran and POW, Senator McCain speaks with the utmost authority on the issue. I’ll trust him before I’ll trust any rhetorical spewing politician.

18. Chris says:

Extract a verbal contract that we won’t see any McCain press releases on the front page and I’ll support a Front Page Free-Range Moose

19. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Of Course Senator Douglas could never support McCain…lets do the math:
    1. McCain has combat experience, Douglas none (although he loves to remind everyone that he was in military…well, sadly, I have just as much combat experience as Douglas);

2. McCain rotted away for 5 and a half years in a Vietnamese prison, Douglas is rotting away as chairman of a do-nothing committee (don’t believe me, check out the 2 resolutions passed out this year…whoopee!).

Look, there are plenty of reason to vote for or against McCain, but I couldn’t care less who Douglas supports.

20. Bull Moose says:

No McCain press releases… I wouldn’t want to see any of the others, so I’m not going to go there here…

21. Jason Pye says:

McCain served his country and that is something that should be admired. But it doesn’t mean he should be President, especially if he cannot respect the Constitution.

22. Demonbeck says:

The title says the Straight Talk Express is gaining “steam.” Steam is created from heating water.

We can ascertain that the hot air is coming from Bull Moose, but who is carrying the water for McCain in Georgia?

23. HSC Republican says:

I think Demonbeck is trying to cause problems…then again Demon has plenty of hot air too!

24. dogface says:

LoyaltyIsMyHonor: Your post above on Sen. Douglas shows how little “honor” you apparently have.

Any man or woman who served honorably in our armed services is a hero in my book, whether the military choose to send them into conflict or not.

How dare you question the honor and integrity or record of any of our men and women in uniform.

Discuss agreement with his choice for president, disagree with his politics or positions, but as far as I’m concerned, you can go to hell for ridiculing Sen. Douglas or any other veteran’s military record.

25. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Chill out Dogface and give us all a break. My problem with Douglas is that he, like Zell Miller, goes out of his way to remind everyone that he was in the military. That’s not cool in my book…and if someone is going to do that, then they open themselves up to ridicule…only my closest friends know that I was ever in the military.

26. joe says:

…only my closest friends know that I was ever in the military.

Either you are kidding, or you had a very short military career. I spent 20+ years in the Army, and couldn’t possibly complete a resume without that information. the gap between employers is just too long without mentioning it.

Having a military career, or even having had some military service is something of which to be proud. If I were hesitant of telling somebody that I had been in the military, then I probably wouldn’t be talking to them anyway.

I am not enamored with any of the candidates today.