Note to GOPeach

Yeah, it’s all below the break. It’s a private note, ya know?

GOPeach, how many homeless fed and clothed, houses built, illiterates taught to read, etc., etc.? Do you really want my C.V. (and everybody else’s here, for that matter) as far as philanthropy is concerned? Because I guarantee you two things:

(1) Mine is much larger, and longer, and more effective than yours, and than RR’s (and I haven’t had to swindle one single person to do one single thing for them), and…

(2) I don’t need to broadcast all – or any of it – to you, or to anybody else, because I, unlike folks like you and RR, do such things because they’re the right thing to do, not for glory, kudos, or personal gain. And neither do most people.

Oh, and I’m an American Indian myself, and we “noble savages” (I know, I “talk and write pretty good” for an uneducated, gamblin-addicted, can’t-hold-my-firewater native; well, I try, anyway) are not big fans of your boy RR. And before you say it’s because we haven’t been properly “led to Jesus” yet, you should probably know that my grandparents – both full Indians – were Christian missionaries for nearly half a century in post-atomic bomb Japan and post-WWII Philippines.

Anything else, GOPeach? Besides forgiving Rugby for his sins? (Didn’t realize that a Christian person had the power to do that – perhaps I need to get back into the Bible and re-read the parts about the line between man and God, as you seem to have blurred it a bit; and here I was thinking that Jesus was the only one who was fully God and fully man).

I’m sure he appreciates it, though, and I’m happy for him.

I do appreciate your typing through the full line now, though; it is much easier on the eyes, and clears up any confusion about whether the incoherence of your comments is due to the format, or to you.

And a “Court Decision” is necessary for somebody to have done wrong? Remember that every time you question anybody here in the future – because you’ll sure be reminded of it by somebody.

Please save your breath defending RR. The vast majority of Georgians saw him for what he was last year in the election, but does that breed humility or a sense of having done wrong? Of course not; the hubris is there, as always, and all that follows the loss is the lament that we Georgians are too dumb to know what’s good for us, and that we just weren’t smart enough to elect RR as Lt. Gov.

Keep thinking that, but never, ever wonder why so many folks (a) think you’re preachy and just don’t listen, and (b) are turned off to Christians and Christianity because of contact with people like you and RR.

And as for those of us who are already Christians, the lashing out at you and him is not because we hate Christianity – we are them, so that’d be pretty ridiculous. It’s because people like RR and Ted Haggard claiming to speak for us, while conning the world and taking advantage of those who are foolish enough to trust them, makes us absolutely sick at the corruption of our religion. Unlike the vast majority of Muslims, who are peaceful and caring but won’t, for some reason, speak out against the radical fringe of their religion who perpetrates terrorism around the globe, we the majority of Christians who are neither con men nor radicals are not afraid to speak out….and we have spoken. RR and his ilk need to Go. Away.

And we’d appreciate it if you would stop bringing him up and defending him, while claiming to be able to bless us and absolve us of sin if we’ll only agree with you.

Though I have no doubt, honestly, that you have nothing but the best of intentions. 🙂

1. GAWire says:

You know those computer things where you can take photos of two people and combine them to see what their children would look like …

What if we did that for GOPeach and Bill Simon?

That would be … art (is “art” the word I’m looking for?).

I had the idea first, so back off!!!!

2. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

“Oh, and I’m an American Indian myself, and we “noble savages” … are not big fans of your boy RR. And before you say it’s because we haven’t been properly “led to Jesus” yet, you should probably know that my grandparents – both full Indians – were Christian missionaries for nearly half a century in post-atomic bomb Japan and post-WWII Philippines.”

Old African saying: When the Europeans arrived, we had the gold and they had the Bible. When they left, they had the gold and we were left with the bible. Was RR around back then? Perhaps.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

3. Jimbo says:

You guys are complete fools if you think Ralph is done with politics. Just keep thinking that.

By the way, when can we expect his indictments?

4. GAWire says:

Jimbo, were you one of those people (a la GOPeach, LINDA, etc) who predicted RR beating Cagle by ten points or something like that?

By the way, when can we expect him to be sworn in as Lt. Governor?

5. Jeff Emanuel says:

Not sure if you mean LINDA or Debbie, who was betting the steak dinners if RR lost.

To Debbie’s credit, she was a GOP team player after the primary, despite taking some pretty nasty blowback (which was arguably deserved, due to her rhetoric before the Reed loss).

I gained a lot of respect for Debbie, at least, when she sucked it up after the primary and drove on.

Others…not so much.

6. GAWire says:

From the GA Wire:

Hold the phones! Newsflash! This just in! Breaking News!

It seems that Casey Cagle has beaten Ralph Reed (the alleged favored candidate), 56% to 44% (that’s 12 points for you non-math majors) with 100% precincts reporting!

Remember, you heard it here first!

——–

FYI, in most places “12 points” is translated into “STICK A FORK IN HIM – HE IS D-O-N-E”!!!!

7. GAWire says:

Ralph Reed wouldn’t be Romney’s running mate for running to the bathroom.

I will put $500 dollars down right now that says Ralph Reed will NEVER be Romney’s running mate (or any Pres candidate for that matter).

8. GOPeach says:

Ralph will either be Romney’s or Rudy’s
    running mate!

It will be Rudy IF he becomes a REAL CATHOLIC and be PRO-LIFE!

Otherwise it will be ROMNEY!

9. GOPeach says:

Jeff-

ALL anyone hears on PP is the “BAD” that RALPH has done…

It is HIGH TIME the good is noted also. Don’t get your panties in a wad just because I know good things about Ralph Reed.

Have you EVER made a mistake???? EVER???
    EVER???? I thought so!!!! Why do you make it your focus to attack Ralph by whipping out your accomplishments as to compare notes????

I AM SO VERY GLAD you have don GOOD things also!!!! VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD!
    Now we know what a GREAT person yo are ALSO!!!! Just like Ralph!!!

Yu say you di not have to broadcast your loooooooooooooooong list of good deeds!
    That is because YOUR BAD ONES were not blasted all over the liberal media….. That is why I took the time to point out the GOOD of Ralph since Bill Simon and newworld on another thread mad e aconnection between Cndye Coates and Ralph Reed. They are connected by feeding and clothing the poor in ATLANTA!
    If that is teh reason she is being blasted … I sure she is glad . I am suer she will not apologize.

Cindye Coates father who is suffering with bone cancer now is 1/2 Cherokee and her grandfather is full blooded Cherokee Indian his wife was Chactow ( sp?) ….

I never said a Christian forgives sin Jeff !!!!

I simply said that our sins ARE forgiven!!!!
    John3:16! Itis up to you to accept that or not dear.

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN JEFF —
    Let me remind you of something:

1 John 4 Let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Ralph PUBLICALLY ASKED EVERYONE
    in the Lt. GOV. debate on PBS to FORGIVE him
    and YOU have NOT!!!

THAT is what PP is KNOWN FOR Jeff!!!
    BEING UNABLE TO FORGIVE!!!!

What did Jesus say Jeff ????????

Luke 11:4 The Lord’s Prayer!!!
    Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. …

You are soooooooo silly to say that I ” forgive you of sins”…… I DO PRAY THE LORD’S PRAYER!!!!

If you DO NOT FORGIVE —
    YOU WILL NOT FORGIVEN!

You reap what you sow……… I pray that you do not blow it and it hit CNN! I pray to God you keep your nose clean and you do not EVER EVER …

The Truth is JEFF – Your poop stinks just like EVERYONE else does dear!!!

10. Jeff Emanuel says:

“Now we know what a GREAT person yo are ALSO!!!! Just like Ralph!!!”

Thanks, but no thanks. I have no need to con or swindle anybody, let alone to lie about it – even if it is supposedly “for their own good.”

11. GAWire says:

GOPeach, I have made mistakes – plenty of them. The thing that makes me different from Ralph Reed is that I am remorseful and admit and live up to them. I’ve never heard a sincere sense of remorse come out of Ralph Reed’s mouth in all the time that I have worked around him. People with egos like that don’t have room for things like remorse.

12. GOPeach says:

Jeff- Your poop stinks as bad a Ralph’s !!!
    I promise youif you and Ralph pooped at the same time and you did not flush the potty —

We could not tell who’s poop was who’s!!!

ALL have sinned!!! Have all forgive?????

CHRISTIANS Must Have MERCY!!!!!!
    You show NO MERCY!!!!!

FYI— Haggard and Reed are as far is as the east as to the west! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!

It would be like me saying … You are a MAN
    and WE ALL KNOW MEN fly planes into buildings and start WARS!!! So Jeff … you must be just like all other men. Tha twould be silly — right????

13. GOPeach says:

Ralph has publically stated this many many times! You will not let him apologize. You will not let him have YOUR FORGIVENESS!!!

14. Jeff Emanuel says:

GOPeach, he repeatedly denied ever doing anything wrong. I’ve been five feet from him on several — several — occasions when he blamed “the liberal media and others” for engaging in “a smear campaign” against him, and for accusing him of wrongdoing “that he never committed.”

How is this apologizing or being remorseful?

15. Adam Fogle says:

GOPeach,

I need to stop for a moment and hit on something.

You love to spew your opinion on and viciously proselytize we unholy savages, and I respect that. I disagree with most everything you say, and think you are a complete moron, but whatever… that’s your problem, not mine. But I do have a question:

Firstly, I myself am a Christian, believe in Christ and God and all that. The difference is that I’m not a fundamentalist, nor am I really even all that “evangelical.” Say as you wish, that’s not the point, just some back story.

Now, logically, and in non-spiritual terms, I want to hear, from you, why you are a Christian. What is it that has convinced you that this Jerry Falwell-style Christianity it the way and the truth and the light, etc.?

I’m not intending to question your faith, nor anyone else for that matter. I think I have a very strong reason for believing in God, and since you so openly rip everyone else down via your “faith,” I want to find out if you even have a solid base on which you place it.

So let’s hear it, why does God exist?

Here’s an example of what NOT to say:

God exists because the Bible and Jerry Falwell say so, and the Bible is credible because it’s the Word of God. That’s called circular reason, and that’s a VERY BAD argument.

16. gatormathis says:

Thanks Buzz……….

…………..I was just sitting here thinking, this conversation sure has gotten crappy all of the sudden.

17. rugby_fan says:

GOPeach there is far more to being a “REAL CATHOLIC” than your crude bastardization of my faith being simply Pro-Choice.

Just as a quick primer, this what defines a “REAL CATHOLIC”. It is belief that Jesus died on the cross for us, rose again, and is present in the Eucharist. You must also take the Eucharist on the Sabbath, and Holy Days of Obligation as well as go to Confession regularly.

Being Pro-Choice as a mark of ones Catholicism is neither sanctioned by the Bible, the Vatican, or Papal Decree. Ergo, it could not be used as a mark of what truly makes one a Catholic.

I kindly ask that you please refrain from further discussions about my faith.

18. GOPeach says:

Adam –

JUST BECAUSE I linked the tesimony of the Super Bowl coaches …..

DOES NOT MEAN that I am “proselytizing”-
    I,am a woma and like the PESRSONAL stories– the warm and fuzzy stuff! Get OVER it!!!

19. GOPeach says:

Adam-

I thought it was AWESOME that the Colts won
    and their coach was a man of faith. He lost his son just last year and bounced back to win!!!!!

That is a GREAT inspiration as we all have REALLY tough things that we face like the death of a child ( THE WORSE) or parent… yet – FAITH is the way to WIN!!!!!

20. Emerald Isle says:

Quite the Georgia Peach you are “GOPeach” talking about poop on a political blog. Very ladylike. I must say, though, I am not surprised in the least that a Reed follower would resort to comparing his poop to someone else’s. Keep on GOPeach – poop and all.

21. DMZDave says:

Ralph Reed has done a great job getting Republicans elected to office. We owe him our thanks and appreciation for his hard work instead of the constant carping. He ran for office and had his head handed to him. Lesson learned. Ralph lost and moved on and like most Ralph Reed supporters, I moved on too, wrote Casey Cagle a check and was pleased to support him as our Republican nominee. He’s a good man.

For his part, Ralph had some great ideas that would have moved Georgia forward and based on what we are hearing out of the legislature, good ideas are hard to come by. If Ralph wants to contribute to the Republican party in some other way, I’ll be happy to help him.

22. GOPeach says:

RUGBY-

I agree with your beliefs!!!!

I agree that Christ is present in the Eucharist !!!!

Here is a quote from Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger who was a chief adviser to Pope John Paul II strongly and now to Pope Benedict XVI:

“A Catholic would be guilty of formal cooperation in evil, and so unworthy to present himself for Holy Communion, if he were to deliberately vote for a candidate precisely because of the candidate’s permissive stand on abortion and/or euthanasia.”

Here is what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says about Abortion…

http://www.franciscan sfo.org/ap/CCC2270.htm

23. Emerald Isle says:

GOPeach – Joseph Ratzinger IS Pope Benedict XVI so before you claim to have any knowledge of Catholicism how bout you get your facts straight.

24. rugby_fan says:

What does it mean when something makes “since”, once again, I doubt your employment history.

May I repeat, unless the Pope makes it a requirement for Catholic Baptism and Confirmation to be Pro Life, it is not a requirement to be a real Catholic.

And please refrain from more discussions about Catholicism.

25. GOPeach says:

Rugby-

I never said I was EMPLOYEED with a newspaper. I wrote for a college newspaper many moons ago…

Now one question I promise I will drop it ( for today) …

Is taking communion is part of being Catholic…
    and The Pope agrees that one is UNWORTHY of it if he/she votes for a Pro-Choice ( abortion) candidate… Then would that say you are an UNWORTHY Catholic????

If yes, why?

If no. why?

26. GOPeach says:

Adam—

I am not a “Jerry Fallwell” Christian dear—

I am just not compartMENTALized!
    I do not leave my faith in the car when I go to the ballot! I a whole person. My faith and my business and political philosophy are merged into one beautiful River!

27. Adam Fogle says:

GOPeach,

You haven’t answered
    my question yet.

I want you to attempt to
    focus that tiny brain of yours,
    and all of the voices therein,
    on the question I asked you earlier.

Please use the English language
    in phrasing your response and,
    just once,
    show us that you have at least a first
    grade comprehension of sentence
    structure, grammar, punctuation, etc.

Thank you.

28. rugby_fan says:

He can say whatever he wants. The problem with your argument is two fold.

First, you are conflating to separate acts, Communion, and one’s political stances.

Second, the Pope never issued a Decree making it official Catholic dogma that one must be Pro-Life in order to continue receiving sacraments and gain acceptance into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Once again, and I will borrow
    from Adam Floge’s lead here and
    eulatem your style to improve YOU’RE
    comprehension, but, please, I respectfully
    ask that you refrain from discussing
    my FAITH!!!!!!

29. rugby_fan says:

Sorry about that, I had to misspell something, and it just happened to be your name.

Next time, I’ll try to be more courteous.

In all seriousness, what was that software someone mentioned that allows one to block certain commenters comments being shown?

30. Adam Fogle says:

rugby,

Why would you want to go and do that? People like GOPeach serve a very important role on Peach Pundit:

They allow the
    rest of us to feel –
    even within the crazy
    world of politics –
    that we posses at least
    some small semblance
    of sanity.

31. GOPeach says:

Rugby-

Let’s make a deal —
    You NEVER bring up my faith and I will
    NEVER bring up yours!!! Deal?

Adam-

Personal insults are a sign of weak character.

Think about it.

32. Jeff Emanuel says:

GOPeach, it’s been thought about. That’s all you do – deride others’ “lack of faith,” insult them personally (and incoherently), and preach.

Sounds like someone (you) has a plank in their eye while preaching about the splinter in others’….

33. rugby_fan says:

Jeff, were you the one who mentioned some plug-in that allows you to block certain users?

I remember it was around the time LINDA was going non-stop.

34. mainstream GOP says:

I know I said I wouldnt post again, but this is too tempting!
    I have a question for GOPeach, I have been a devout Catholic for the past 38 years, however, I do not always agree with the teachings of the Vatican..for instance, Im pro-embryonic stem cell research, and I encourage safe-sex, which goes against the Church’s beliefs on condoms and birth control…so, am I a “Real Catholic” in your eyes??…you see, in my oppinion, no true Christian would question the strength of a fellow Christans faith ( and this includes individuals questioning the faith of Senator Barrack Obama)….I respect you as a fellow Christian, as do I respect Ralph Reed in that light…but please dont go around questioning others faith,,that is God’s job, not yours.
    I would also like to say that eventhough I seriously doubt any intelligent presidential candidate would even consider the thought of this, but If Ralph Reed is our Party’s VP nominee, you can bet I’ll vote for Hillary Clinton, and I’ve never voted for a Democrat in a presidential election.

35. GOPeach says:

Adam -Asks ….. WHY DOES GOD EXIST???

You obviously did not ask “Does God exist?” – You asked ”Why does God exist?”. We KNOW He does exist – healing, miracles, creation of complexities such as DNA and the universe, etc… You asked “ WHY?” —

Why does an infinite & intelligent Being exist????

Here is what I think — ( according to The Bible) —

God the Holy Spirit IS TRUTH! – If God did NOT exist –there would be NO TRUTH.

TRUTH – defined — Truth (with a capital T) as the source of trueness – example: 1+1=2 right?, so where does it’s trueness come from – This source of trueness is what I refer to as Truth. Truth is not bound by space or time – for example: 1+1=2 is true here, there, today, tomorrow, a during the Renassance, even outside of the universe – it doesn’t matter – 1+1=2 still has trueness – of

Truth omnipresent and eternal. FOREVER~

Truth never lies, it is always right, no matter what people say or believe (ex. even if everyone believed that a square had 5 sides – it would still have 4 sides, because it is true) – every one of these attributes of Truth are attributes of God!
    Example – Truth in Math would crumble without God!

36. GOPeach says:

mainstream –

First –

You owe Cindye Coates and me an apology!
    You called us liars!

I NEVER heard an apology!

37. GOPeach says:

I have forgiven Bill Clinton —

However I am NOT the ONE who
    forgives sins – GOD IS and unless he
    confesses to GOD that he sinned —

I can’t help him.

38. mainstream GOP says:

I never called you or Cindy a liar, all I said was that I could understand why people thought you were Cindy..For being on of those people, I appologize. I take Erick at his word..but I never called you a liar.

39. Bill Simon says:

Mark this down, Folks, for the record. I have absolutely ZERO interest in engaging Peach on her religious views.

What _I_ have an interest in now is her statement of:” I never said I was EMPLOYED with a newspaper. I wrote for a college newspaper many moons ago…”

SO, “many moons” ago, you spent a few years with a college newspaper (presumably while you were in college, but, maybe that’s an assumption of mine from Left Field…)…

…AND, in those few years you spent there (again, I am presuming that you spent around the standard time of 4 years in college), you were so hard-programmed to write in 4-word sentence widths that that method has STUCK with you all these years since? You have never written letters to people with sentences longer than 4 words wide???

40. Adam Fogle says:

Here is what I think — ( according to The Bible) —

I’m going to stop you right there because you did EXACTLY what I said not to do.

But since you did, I will once again posit: what makes the Bible true? And I want an answer other than “because it is the Word of God.”

For the record, I believe in the Word of the Bible and I believe in Christ, but I also believe that you shouldn’t believe JUST to believe.

So when I see “Christians” like yourself, GOPeach, enter the arena of debate and profess the Word of God and ruthlessly attack all those in opposition, I’m always curious to find out if the attacker even knows why they believe that the “Christian” way is the only way – beyond occult BS and traditional kinship, etc.

I did ask you WHY God exists, and I accept the flaw contained in that line of phrasing. The point of the question was basically what I have said above: What then, for you GOPeach, is the basis for BELIEVING in God and further, that said God is the Christian God?

41. GOPeach says:

Adam, Adam, Adam,

Nobody is ruthlessly attacking anyone. I think you are over reacting, Precious.

Peach will kiss your boo boos. I did not mean to
    hurt your feelings. I am not debating you either dear. I was asking questions…

Like Jeff said about me in the beginning—
    “I have no doubt, honestly, that you have nothing but the best of intentions.”

Jeff is 100% Correct!

I love you Jeff —- even though I have to put my foot down when it comes to being mean to people who loose elections.

It’s those who win elections and we loose trust in that we must rant about here. Ralph Reed is learning very hard and expensive lessons!

I said this way back in the summer—
    “Getting elected can be punnishment as much as not getting elected. God will let us have success some times to teach us humility, forgiveness, etc…”

He will do the same with loosing. I say after an election is over – It is OVER!!!

What happens in 2006— Stays in 2006!

The Apostle Paul killed Christians and then wrote 2/3 of the New Testament~! We all can change!

42. GOPeach says:

Adam—

Okay let’s try this ONE MORE TIME-

You asked me….
    “What then, for you GOPeach, is the basis for BELIEVING in God and further, that said God is the Christian God? ”

God is GOD of The Universe!
    He is THE GOD of ALL His Creation.
    Therefore He is God of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, etc…. right?

He is GOD of ALL PEOPLE!

I believe that because ALL of us are created
    in HIS IMAGE. We have a Spirit.

Does that answer your question?

43. GOPeach says:

Oh—

I left sometihing out …

Adam asked, “What then, for you GOPeach, is the basis for BELIEVING in God?”

I BELIEVE becuse I can feel His Love and His Peace. I can hear His voice inside my heart. I know His grace, kindness, forgiveness, and joy!

I BELIEVE because I have seen Him in others. I have seen His character in the kindness of others.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

44. GOPeach says:

BILL –

The Lord had me pray for your healing this morning. — I know it is a miracle as much as we go at it on Peach Pundit … Go figure! 🙂

Here are some words of encouragement –

Psalm 103:3
    Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits–who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20
    He sent forth his word and healed them.

Proverbs 4:20-23
    My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man’s whole body.

Isaiah 41:10
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5
    Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 30:17
    But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.’

Joel 3:10
    Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, `I am strong!`

Nahum 1:9
    Whatever they plot against the LORD he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.

Matthew 8:17
    This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.”

John 10:10
    The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

I Peter 2:24
    He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

III John 2
    Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

Get well soon Bill — you rascal!

45. gatormathis says:

Confucious say:

“When talking to one’s self,

one should remember,

it is not polite to butt in.”