1. gatormathis says:

I don’t know on what day HRC set her goal to become President, but I do think she has been damn persistant in her goal since.

If you think the Iraqis are mad now, you wait till Hillary gets all the wimmen over there reading Vogue and Cosmopolitan Magazine.

See, right now, the men do all the fussing and fightin, women are meek and simply move around hauling bullets and machine guns under then big outfits. Kinda same as over here.

Them women over there need to come on out from under them dresses anyway. They been hiding long enough.

The fastest way to stop all that fighting over there, is for the women to stop it.

They can tell them men, until ya’ll stop killing our chilun, stop killing all us wive’s husbands, and mainly stop killing us wimmen, and causing us so much heartache , suffering all through this crazy crap.

Until it all stops, ain’t gonna be no clean clothes, no cooked meals, no washed dishes, no sleeping chilun, no clean house, just in general, no peace(of no kind), at all.

Seem like it was an old cowboy picture one time it worked in. The women was tired of their feuding husbands, and just walking out into the middle of the street together, mad as fire. Said they was about tired of all that mess, and had had enough of it.

Pretty much stopped the fussing.

But that was TV. This is real life. Probably wouldn’t work, would it?

How long could USA wimmen stand to sit on their a**, knowing idiots were planting bombs at roadsides and colleges even, intending to hurt children.

They would put up posters, pass out your picture, look for you, cuss you, wish bad luck on you, ask their friends to wish bad luck on you, take up money for rewards, do anything possible to remedy this situation.

But you would stop.

Especially harming children.

As ole cuz in Josey Wales said, “They would hound you to the gates of HELL!!”

But you would stop.

They would cross town, race, class,creed, gender, religion, sometimes even country, as they banded together. Building steam as they went.

But you would stop.

USA wimmen need to get them an Iraqi woman penpal. Start writing them some e-mails.

Tell them stuff like:

Mens over here blowed up some chilun in OK a while back. We made the rest of em stop and look what this idiot had done.

Then we made em clean up the mess.

Then we took a bunch of they money and made a monument about it, and now it’s hallowed ground. Mens can’t make no more money in that spot, either. (That really tears em up)

But ain’t no more blowing up been done till your fellows came over here doing it.

So, ya’ll need to get your folks over there to quit putting out them bombs. Then our folks can come on back home. We got plenty of stuff over here for them to do, like raise their own families.

With the anguish and heartache you see on the faces of the mommas in the crowds at these bomb scenes, I’m suprised it’s went on this long.

To see innocent people so willfully terrorized, that is truly sad.

It’s time for the Iraqis to understand that a society that co-exists in some sort of harmony becomes self sufficent a lot faster.
    Every aspect, culturally, financially, infrastructurely(especially when not being destroyed everyday), intellectually, and on down the line.

The problem is, these people have lived in this hatred for thousands of years. It’s bred into them. It’s a way of life.

So, it’s gonna take a little while to get it simmered down, much less gone.

2. gatormathis says:

But HRC for President?

No way.

Wimmen here got to much p**** already.

(I better go ahead and spell “power” out………lol)

3. rugby_fan says:

memberg, I did not create that moniker, and I agree there could be something more amusing.

So I challenge you (and anyone else) to think of a better name. I will be the decider (to keep the presidential theme going).

4. Mike says:

I quote from Revelations 4:20 “and in the ninth year of the second millennium the daughter of the beast ascendith the throne of the eagle and the olive branch and the sky darkened and all the waters of all the seas turned to blood and to gaize upon her was hell indeed”

Now I’m no Bible scholar like Old School Politics and I may have had a wee bit too much to drink, but that’s some scary stuff people.

5. bowersville says:

Good grief, now that’s frightening! I heard it on Boortz 1st, the “Hildabeast.” I would linger longer, but I’m practicing my time management, headed to the convenience store to stock up.

6. rugby_fan says:

Oh! Hilderbeast I like it!

I can not lie, that is the front runner (and only candidate), so get your nicknaming abilities in high gear!

7. DeacfromGA says:

Hildabeast is the nicest thing I’ve heard her called.

Luckily for us, it will take MANY villages to elect her prez….

8. Jmac says:

She’d be a heckuva lot more formidable than you think. All she’s got to do is win all of Kerry’s states and pick up Ohio or Florida. You mean to tell me she can’t do that?

I ain’t convinced she gets out of the primary though.

9. buzzbrockway says:

Does anyone else think it’s odd she announced on a Saturday? She’s getting some press but not as much as if she would have if she’d done it during the week. It’s hard not to think she panicked over the good press Obama was getting and rushed to jump in.

10. rugby_fan says:

GOPeach, now is the time to start getting the influential behind the scenes folks on your side. He is not doing that. I am not sure how he expects to win, happenstance perhaps?

How about his campaign leaving his dossier, which outlined his entire campaign strategy, in a hotel? Does that seem indicative of an adroit campaign?

Perhaps you think that he has a good national campaign because he has done very little outside of New York City?

11. GOPeach says:

Rugby-

I have already been to dinners with
    Rudy, Zell, & Donald Trump… in ATLANTA.
    He has support- from the BEST!