24 Open Thread

It’s back, my friends! Turn your tv to Fox and sit back and enjoy.

And remember, “When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade.” You can find more of those at JackBauerIsGod.com.

UPDATE by Erick: bumped up for Monday night.

1. Old School Politics says:

Eric-

I noticed the AJC article on poltical blogs today. I was very upset that they failed to mention PP. We all know PP is where its at. Keep up the good work!

2. Chris says:

*groan*

The plots are getting more and more ridiculous. They could have done something uniqe and had Jack escaping from the Chinese, but its just more of the same old-same old.

Thats not gonna stop me from watching it though.

3. commonsense says:

FBI agents don’t wear ear peices. Terrorist detonators don’t need to be pushed they need to be realeased. And the dude from Star Trek isn’t a terrorist leader.

This is what we sanctioning torture for?

4. David says:

Who says FBI agents don’t wear earpieces? You don’t have to be Secret Service to have an earpiece as a federal agent! LOL

5. memberg says:

Those Jack Bauer jokes are a weak facsimilie of the awesome Chuck Norris one-liners. To keep this thread from devolving into a Norris-fest, I shall refrain from quoting any.

Anyway, I don’t watch the show, but for all who do, you can pick up all 4 hours of the premiere on DVD, starting Tuesday, 1/16.

6. Bull Moose says:

I’m addicted to the show! It amazes me how they can keep up the intensity 6 seasons into it…

This season Ricky Shroder joins the cast.

My favorite characters, besides Jack Bauer, are Bill Buchanan and Karen Hayes.

7. GOPeach says:

I am so glad we have a DVR!
    24 is an addiction.

I made my ring-tone on my cell
    phone the CTU ring tone.

I makes people smile. 🙂

8. gatormathis says:

BS,
    I got a piece of ear left…………..hogs ate off most of it one day when I fell asleep in the butterbean patch, they done got out.

Then they come rooting in there, stealing some good ole sweet tendergreen young butterbeans, and one of em spied me asleep.

Fore I noed it, he done retaliated on me for all them pig ears I done ate with my butterbeans.

Left my ear all narled up………lil bassard.

9. commonsense says:

So despite me not liking it I watched again tonight…Hasn’t the President ever heard of the situation room? If Wolf has one I think the Pres should too

10. SpaceyG says:

Oooops, there goes LA. What I really want is Jack’s cell phone. It hasn’t crapped out on him yet, even when he has to off his friends to save his country. Now there’s a patriotic electronic if I ever saw one.

11. TJBradley says:

Anyone notice that the FBI agent is the tool grad student from the bar scene in Good Will Hunting? How ’bout them apples?