Here are mine, put your’s in the comments:
1) The GOP will implement tax reforms that will not be as aggressive as they should be, but will please the Chamber of Commerce.
2) The General Assembly will reject the idea to expand the Georgia Supreme Court.
3) Cathy Cox will not for the U.S. Senate against Saxby Chambliss. Jim Marshall will actively consider it. Shirley Franklin will too, but won’t run.
4) The Georgia Democratic Party will fracture further between rural conservatives and urban liberals, but will stay unified enough to vote in block during the General Assembly Session.
5) Governor Perdue will have a new Chief of Staff by this time next year.
6) Casey Cagle and Glenn Richardson will be set up by the media as gubernatorial rivals for 2010. We should all be watching Lynn Westmoreland, but we won’t.
7) Senator Eric Johnson will drop hints that he is not going to run again in 2008.
8) Governor Perdue will not be as aggressive in pushing comprehensive legislative agendas as either the Lt. Governor or Speaker leading to breakdowns between the Executive and Legislative branches.
9) The Supreme Court will stretch its legs, but the Governor and Legislator will lay the smack down through the threat of significant budget cuts.,
10) Anthony Scott Hobbs will not become the new GAGOP Chair.
11) Speaker Richardson will flirt with the idea of hanging on until the 2010 redistricting and then going to Congress with Georgia’s new congressional district drawn for him.