Presidential Straw Poll

A few weeks ago there was a lot of discussion of the 2008 Presidential horse race. GOP Bloggers has been running a monthly Straw Poll and the new one is up at my blog (click right here to participate). You can view the results from those who voted through my blog as well as the results for the blogosphere at large.

BTW. Newt does well in these straw polls, winning last months poll. Sorry, Bull Moose but McCain’s support is slipping. 😉

And no, Sonny is not in this months straw poll.

If anyone knows of a Democratic straw poll, let me know and I’ll post it.

Update:
Here are two Democratic straw polls – scroll down the right side of the page, oddly enough 🙂

1) Democrats.com (Hat Tip: Mojo)
2) Good Will Hinton

1. Mojo says:

I don’t see either McCain or Newt as the nominee, too much baggage, whether personal or legislative. My gut tells me that, most likely, it’ll be either Romney or Huckabee.

2. rugby_fan says:

Human Events had a straw poll where Newt was miles ahead of anyone else. Only one candidate broke double digits. I meant to mention it a while ago.

3. rugby_fan says:

Mr. Hinton, you should know that Feingold said he is not running and Vilsack has declared his candidacy.

4. Will Hinton says:

I’m not sure how indicative our poll is as our readership is probably the most diverse politically in the blogosphere. The combination of all these different viewpoints resulted in us being a finalist for the Best Centrist Blog this year, which is ironic since not many at GWH would describe themselves as centrist. It is accurate to say that we are centrist in rhetoric.

5. Adam Fogle says:

A round of applause for Mr. Hinton everyone. Kudos, chip-chip-cheerio chap. Our hats are off to you good sir.

When you are done patting yourself on the back, perhaps you will allow us to join in?

Also, I have some extra hot air sitting around if you need some help inflating your ego… but it looks like you have that fairly well covered.

Oh Will Hinton, if only we could all be as non-partisan and objective as you.

6. Adam Fogle says:

defnotrep,

Only because I am the greatest.  After all, I have won Adam Fogle’s “Man of the Year” award for seven consecutive years and likely an eighth next February.  The only reason I lost in 1998 was because Monica Lewinsky did such a great job with that whole cigar thing.

But I can objectively say that most people consider me the greatest person alive.