Congratulations to UGA

I still feel nothing but animosity toward you, but you won. Despite a horrible season (Kentucky and Vanderbilt were quite the powerhouses no?).

If I may be able to say something good about your performance–the band sounded nice.

1. Chris says:

Rugby,

Let the Dawgs have their day of glory. By monday they’ll be back to asking us Tech grads “Would you like fries with that?”

Ok, ’nuff smack talk. Hope all my fellow PP junkies had a great holiday.

2. rugby_fan says:

Let the record state, I am not a Tech Alumnus.

Ergo, UGA must have done something truly vile and contemptuous to warrant so much pure, unblemished hatred.

They did. The 2003 Sugar Bowl. That should alert you to my allegiances too.

But in all honesty I’ve always hated UGA. That year is simply my justification.

3. UGAMatthew says:

Chris,
    I still don’t understand how you guys continue to have a school. I mean, with no female cohorts, how is there anyone around for you guys to procreate with? jk man.

GO Dawgs!

4. jsm says:

Is it great to be a dawg when a game was handed to your mediocre team by a sorry GT quarterback? It’s a great day for you to be thankful for a gift.

Go Jackets. Fire Chan Gailey.

5. DoubleDawg3 says:

For starters, GO DAWGS ! It’s ALWAYS wonderful to be in Sanford Stadium when the Dawgs have beaten the Jackets.

All that said — I have even more respect for Calvin Johnson now…how unbelievably great would he be if he had even a decent QB. Imagine #21 having been on a David Greene or DJ Shockley led team – it makes me sick to think that we could have had that guy (that could have meant National Champs at some point). But alas, Techies – hope you enjoyed CJ – b/c I’m sure he’ll be a Top 5 pick (most likely Top 3 – I’d only put Adrian Peterson ahead of him, maybe)- and who in the world turns that down?

But Techies, sleep well tonight, b/c I’m sure you guys could always kick UGA’s ass in a game of Dungeons & Dragons!

…and to hell with Georgia Tech!!!!

6. UGA Wins 2006 says:

We were there watching when the fumble dig out happened and when UGA broke Tech’s mechanical heart with the last touchdown.

15-12! I love it!!!!!!! BTW..the ACC went 0 for the SEC yesterday…..Flordia, South Carolina and Georgia all taking care of business. Well done guys!!!!!!

7. Chris says:

you guys could always kick UGA’s ass in a game of Dungeons & Dragons!

DD3: At least you have your priorities straight. Although you date your self. These days is WoW.

8. David says:

Richt has to be releived. This potentially saved his job. The losses to TN and FL are always expected but to lose two pillow fights to teams like KY and Vandy are inexcusable. To slop up and win against Auburn and now Tech saved his a**.