Democrats show Cagle some love.

The Political Vine says:

Rumors have it that 27 Demmies, both currently in office and out of office, have come out so strongly in support of Casey Cagle for Lt. Governor that they actually have a formal committee called Democrats for Cagle.

Click here to see the list of endorsements.

1. At what point does Nathan Dean stop being called a Democrat? He’s worse than Zell Miller, he has given money to practically every targetted Republican legislative candidate. Good riddance.

Ask all of these “Democratic” sheriffs how much impact their endorsement of Brian Kemp or Grant Brantley had.

2. Mad Dog says:

I will agree with the point Tommy is making: No one wants a run off.

Cagle holds $200,000 (current market value) worth of back dated stock options to GBTB, the holding company for Gainesville Bank and Trust. That holding company issued a press release that cited Cagle’s two college degrees. One from Gainesville College and one from Georgia Southern.

I’ve asked the bank and the holding company to document those degrees. I was referred to Mr. Cagle.

So how about it, Mr. Cagle. When did you graduate from those institutions and what do you hold your degrees in? BS?

3. RuralDem says:

While I disagree with supporting Cagle, I’m glad these elected officials are willing to publicly endorse those that they feel can do the better job. We need more of this.

4. Jeff says:

You know Perdue was once a Democrat. Big deal if some Dems support Cagle, they are probably as incompetent as Cagle himself. Has anyone noticed that Cagle looks a little like Randy Quaid?

5. landman says:

Mad dog get a clue your redundacy is absolutely pathetic.You need to start referring to Casey as Lt.Governor,because in 7 days thats what he will be!!!!

6. Jeff says:

Ruraldem, I do not venture to say anything with numbers pulled from the sky. I use stereotypes or data from research.