1. donkeydonkey says:

Erick,

You are such a Tool.

For the second time now, the first being back during the primaries, Peach Pundit has decided to publicize supposedly private information about their bloggers.

The first time they said it wouldn’t happen again.

2. nfire says:

The response would have been funnier if you’d just left it at “Erick you are such a tool.”

You are still a troll, though, and I don’t blame Erick at all.

3. GAWire says:

hahahahahahahahahaha … don’t bite off the hand that feeds you biyotch!!!! i’m sure as a taylor supporter, not biting everything within range is difficult!

4. GAWire says:

>>”””Don’t be a douche bag”””

For those of you who this comes natural (yeah, that’s you, donkey!), just expect to be called a moron in public more often!

5. Demonbeck says:

If DonkeyDonkey is a student, he probably doesn’t have enough money to go out and buy himself some Summer’s Eve. You should have told him to go fix a vinegar and water for himself.

6. mercergirl says:

haha, i was wondering when someone would say something.

Donkeydonkey- you have just proven through your own actions that you are a reflection of your own name: a jackass

7. GAWire says:

>>”””why don’t you just ban the user? this seems pretty juvenile to be front page material for this site. “””

And miss out on making fun of him to everyone?!? Yeah … right. We definitely not too mature to miss out on s/t like that!

8. Brian from Ellijay says:

This is Brittany Underwood. She is a studetn at KSU. Also one of teh main people on the Taylor camp. She uses 5 differnt names on here.

9. DoubleDawg3 says:

Do ya’ll think Donkey is friends with Vampiro (see the Jane Kidd Campaign Manager post comments)…If I were a jackass, I think I would be!

10. dingleberry says:

RuralDem,

Are you still under the impression that anyone on this blog takes ANYTHING you say seriously?

Oh…you are. How sad.

11. RuralDem says:

Well considering the fact you respond to my posts most of the time, I would say yes. 🙂

dingleberry, if you’d like, I’ll let you lead my fan club, you’re doing a great job already.

12. dingleberry says:

I respond to your posts because someone on here needs to call out your BS.

You pose as some sort of centrist. It’s a lie. I know it. You know it.

13. RuralDem says:

LOL. dingleberry, you’re honestly one of my favorite posters on here. I seriously get a laugh out of every post you make. Keep up the good work!

14. GOPeach says:

Clicked on the link-

Yikes !!!!

It only shows a BABY crawling on the floor.
    What scares me is that Taylor calls a a BABY
    a STUDENT!

This should frighten every mother that
    THE STATE would have an agenda to
    RAISE YOUR KIDS before they can
    walk –

See Communist Manifesto –

Just another reason to stay clear of the
    deemocrat party!…

Way too close to Socialism & Communism.

15. dingleberry says:

Fogle,

I’m not a Mormon. I would only do the 2nd wife thing for GOPeach. And who says I’m a fanatic? I just can’t stand LIBERAL Democrats.

16. Donkey Kong says:

Unless I missed something, how do we know donkeydonkey is a dude? C’mon, show some diversity. I think women can be just as lame as guys when it comes to name-calling. And plus, we all know the Dem’s have a good number of female hairy-legged hippies who would resort to such unoriginal attacks.

17. Fogle says:

Donkey Kong,

Brian from Elijay made the claim earlier in the thread that it was someone named “Brittany Underwood.” It stuck as a “she” for a while but since Erick claimed that she sent an e-mail denying involvement, I guess it reversed back to a masculine pronoun.

Interesting point though. I guess that in addition to being racists, we are all sexists.