Masthead Pic

As we head into the last 14 days, we’ll be doing a few different masthead graphics relevant to the election.

If you are still seeing the Atlanta skyline, click refresh.

1. Fogle says:

With the “Fresh political pickin’s…” tag below all of those signs, the picture almost suggests in Georgia we not only harvest peaches and pecans, but also political signs.

“Yup… done grown me some real good political signs. They’s ’bout ripe for pickin’ I reckon.”

Oh, and just for the hell of it I must say: “Blogging for Max is still not on the blogroll.”

One of these days…

2. Fogle says:

You need the apostrophe in Pickin’s because you are eliminating the “g” from the proper spelling. Southern or not, the word must adhere to the rules of proper grammar!

3. waterboy says:

Wait…where’s the Tommy Irvin sign in the collection??? There are about 4 scattered around the state – probably half of those are proud of it.

4. RuralDem says:

Firefox is and has always been over-rated. I’ve been using it for around 2 1/2 years now, and I do like it but it’s always been over-hyped.

5. RuralDem says:

I don’t see where I mentioned Internet Explorer anywhere.

I could have been comparing it to Opera or one of the other less popular yet over-hyped browsers.

Firefox is ridden with security holes and instability issues just like any other browser is. No program will ever be 100% stable and secure though people will tout Firefox as being so.

6. dingleberry says:

I’m surprised the LIBERAL democrats aren’t complaining about there being ENOUGH liberal democratic campaign signs.

That’s the thing about liberals, they’re greedy.

7. ugavi says:

I have to ask. Where did you take the picture that had the Walter Ray for SoS sign in it. I think there were only 100 in the entire state……