The Puppy’s Torture

The tipline sends us news of this website that has garnered over 12,000 names calling for felony indictments against two teens who tortured a puppy to death.

This reminds me of Rick Santorum, who proposed the “Puppy Protection Act

1. Rick Day says:

judging from their appearances at the web site, I’d say they were on drugs.

Like..anti-depressents such as Zoloft.

The law looks weak. Can we get tough on the bad guys for a change, leges?

2. Luckily for Lucy, she’s not allowed to watch TV or read the mail. Actually, I think Sonny put holding the mail on the USPS’s “Sonny Do” list. How else is Mary supposed to stay in the dark about the fact that Sonny launched an almost daily attack on Taylor via mail, and before Taylor started his first negative ad.

3. atlantaman says:

I’m sure the way it will go is Sonny will first come out with a plan to make it a felony for puppy abusers then Taylor will come out with a plan for the death penality to puppy abusers.

4. gatormathis says:

Rat,
    That reminds me of a funny. I love newbies at Chinese resturants. One crowded lunch, another friend who had never eaten Chinese was with us, picking and tasting as they always do. He thought it was ok, and said, “Gator, this sweet & sour pork, it’s tasty but chewey, kinda like a gizzard, what is it? Never flinching or breaking a smile, I said, “No it’s not a gizzard, it’s small pig testicles, a Chinese delicacy and aphrodisiac.”

5. RandyMiller says:

Whatever party wins the big cheese here in Georgia come Novemeber, let’s urge more animal adoption and spaying/neutering programs, please! I also urge anyone considering a pet please check out your local
    animal shelters. These dogs and cats make the best pets in the world, they know you’ve done ’em a favor and trust me, you’ve a friend for life!

6. jsm says:

I know this thread is more about Sonny and Mark regarding views on legislation, but I see animal cruelty as a pretty serious issue. I believe that someone who can enjoy the suffering of a helpless animal is not far from doing the same to a fellow human. This demonstrates a real problem in a person’s psyche, and it needs to be dealt with. If it takes election year politics to put real focus in this issue, I’m not complaining.

7. Mrs. Adam Kornstein says:

Andre, I’m very troubled by this pattern of behaviour. A simple “google” search on you finds that you have publicly lashed out at numerous groups who you have be a one time short lived member.

First it was the YD’s, then in 2004 groups supporting primary candidates, then in Iowa you blogged confidential information, then again with the YD’s and now this..

I’m concerned that for someone so young you are alienating the very people who you should be working and playing with.

Seek professional help, and resolve your issues directly with the people you have an issue with.

Not here and not in public.