Wrong

John Barrow has up a new ad saying Georgia has lost more jobs than any other state. Actually, that would be Michigan he’s talking about — the only state besides Louisiana and Mississippi to have a net loss of jobs and population in the past two years.

1. Mojo says:

Okay. If he says that Georgia has lost that many jobs isn’t he partly his fault? Strange ad. Though, I guess he could blame it on the GOP leadership, but it seems more an indictment of incumbency than anything else.

2. As Erick always reminds us, he’s not able to get anything done in Congress. I guess if the Republican leadership would let him pass more bills, thing would be better.

Silly Republicans.

3. Mojo says:

It’s like a Catch 22. He is blamed by the GOP for not being more effective, but a partisan GOP leadership ensures that he can never be effective.

4. rightofcenter says:

Don’t bring the truth into it. The truth is only relevant when it supports a Democrat’s position, don’t you know that?

5. Mad Dog says:

Oh heck yeah!

Those Democrats lie all the time. Can’t believe a thing they say. Never. Nope.

I haven’t seen the ad but I know it’s a lie. Dang Democrats. They’re all from the Liberal Race. Genetic imperfections.

Born liars.

Right point of view.

Maybe the ad doesn’t refer to the past two years?

Maybe someone is comparing apples and organic oranges?

What is the truth on this?

The ad is for a two year period? Or, if you compare the ad to the past two years…

But, then, I’m just another member of the lying Liberal Race. Doomed by genetic defects.

6. Mad Dog says:

Would it be too much to ask of Erick, when he accuses someone of either lying or being wrong, to post a link to the ad and his supporting data?

7. negattack ad nauseam says:

This is about as mature as I expected Georgian politics to be. Well done, gentlemen!

And Erick, we do need a link on this. I called Barrow’s office; they don’t know anything about any such ad.