1. Big Mack says:

I met this munchkin and Mrs. Munchkin exactly a year ago at the Big Pig Jig in Vienna, Georgia. I had never heard of him before and not many people in rural Georgia have heard of him since. He will get the metro demo vote and that’s about it.

2. RuralDem says:

“not many people in rural Georgia have heard of him since”

That’s weird since many people in my area know him well. Most have a favorable opinion but some do not.

3. GAWire says:

I’m raising money for Martin … that is, money for a haircut. Geez, someone get him an appointment at Van Michael!

4. jsm says:

I agree with GAWire. Martin’s hair makes him look sloppy and unkempt.

I think a candidate’s appearance can affect non-ideological voters. Actually, this sounds like an interesting poll question to me. The numbers would be interesting.

5. Mad Dog says:

Debbie,

He’s a good looking candidate.

He tells a good story about a rags to riches life.

Ask Al Gore how well a cardboard cut-out polls on election day.

I’ve said it before. Saying it again.

He has no credibility as a banker. No depth of character. Sonny walked all over him with the Disneygate scandal.

I feel sorry for the nice guy, Cagle. He should have served his 12 years and gone back to real estate.

He’ll be lucky to find a job selling used cars.

All suit.

6. Mad Dog says:

jsm,

There is a huge scandal coming for Cagle. Well, not as big as the one Sonny Did or the one Ralph denied.

It’s not going to be about his poor math skills that are on public display with the Elections Division of the Secretary of State.

It’s not going to be about his inability to know what year it is. As sad as that is for a grown man.

Depending on who breaks it and how, it will be enough. More than enough.

I’m not teasing.