Someone Needs To Get A Life

Someone felt compelled to send us this and we’re happy to oblige them and mock them ridiculously.

I suppose the little twit who put this together (A) has no sense of humor, (B) has no sense of fun, and (C) needs to see a surgeon to remove the stick from his/her butt.

Frankly, I would be horrified, shocked, and appalled were there no beer bottles or other alcoholic beverages in pictures of UGA’s Student Government Association’s retreat. I served for almost four years as both the Chief Justice of Mercer’s Judicial System and Parliamentarian for the Student Government Association (not to mention President of the Student Bar Association in the law school) [Ed — note to the twit: Student “Bar

1. emily says:

It’s tragic that these supposed upstanding members of (gasp) student leadership actually have FUN together!

This guy needs to go to get off the computer and out to a party (though s/he was probably banned from that one…doh.)

2. UGAMatthew says:

Full disclosure here: I am “VP Matt Snoody” from this fun site. So, obviously I’m going to have a bit of bias here…

I just want to set the record straight about one thing…this was not “an SGA-sponsored party.”
    We had just finished up our retreat and thought it’d be nice to get eveyrone together to cheer on the Dawgs. (which they needed…another topic for another day…)

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure to correct the spin.

3. Fogle says:

Haha, by far the best one: “These marshmallows were probably paid for with student money as well.”

If that isn’t incriminating, well…

4. GrandOleDawg says:

This is so weak. There are so many better things you could go after the UGA SGA for. This person is either super ridiculous, or just not trying.

5. Brian from Ellijay says:

Another one out of the closet! LOL. Is someone keeping tabs of everyone who has admitted who they are?

6. Demonbeck says:

Seriously UGAMatthew, don’t you know any more ladies? That party was a total sausagefest. That, in and of itself is totally a reason not to re-elect you. I mean the ladies who were there were good looking and all, but the ratio in the pictures is absolutely horrible.

I would hope that the next time you are outed for your blatant disregard for nutbags with agendas that at least you will do a better job of making PP proud.

7. Mike says:

What a freaking tool. I bet this got his ass kicked constantly growing up.

Anyone know how to get in touch with the chick riding the chair?

8. Erick says:

All I can say is that I’m Erick Erickson. When I was in college everyone knew to come to my room to have a beer cause I was the Chief Justice and it’s not bloody likely I’d ever sign off on having my room search. Heh.

9. rugby_fan says:

“Students Guzzeling Alcohol”? I don’t remember student life advertizing that club.

I must second Demonbeck’s thoughts about the ratio. It looked like GT’s ratio.

10. Demonbeck says:

Seriously UGAMatthew, your fellow posters, who don’t all look like the Swedish Chef (Thank God or thank G-d in Bill Simon’s case) have to live vicariously through you and the few other college students who post on these boards.

You need to man up for our sakes.

11. Dorabill says:

UGA
    When I went there I sure was glad for the “student jury” option when I ran into trouble. I guess the SGA set that up. We never hated the SGA like the Interfraternity council geeks. They were like this spy geek squad.