1. bowersville says:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! HJ Bailey severly crossed the line and failed to demonstrate any type of dignity, decency, honor or integrity and Bailey displayed a gross lack of character!

2. waterboy says:

I missed the comment, but I am not surprised that Erick had to take action on this issue. HJ pushes the term “loose cannon” to the ends of the earth.

3. Mike says:

Awe man! He was kind of fun. He must have really stepped in it. I can’t remember Erik ever banning anyone. Did it involve gratuitous obscenities, unwarranted personal attacks or a combination of both?

4. Mike says:

Come on Demon. His astute observations…his poetic use of the language. I believe that I am a better person for having been touched, however briefly, by the intellect that was HJBailey.

5. ConservativeFire says:

Weren’t we all. He only spoke the truth that you are all afraid to admit. You kool aide drinkers. The same statement he made applies to each of you.

6. Demonbeck says:

Reed Supporter Blaming Jews
    Jeff Emanuel reports

Despite a landslide loss in July’s primary against Casey Cagle, the controversy just keeps coming out of the Ralph Reed campaign.

First there was the bruising campaign between the two candidates, then there were remarks made on a political blog, in which a supporter of Reed’s entourage allegedly made shocking anti-Semitic remarks.

The Anti-Defamation League says they want to hear from debbie0040 and they want her to disavow the anti-Semitic remarks reported by supervillain Erick Von Erickson, remarks that recall the truths that cost Reed the election.

“We’re seeing some Ralph Reed supporters are resorting to anti-Semitic and racist language and again blaming the Jews for his loss in this campaign,

7. Mike says:

I agree. The public demands it. Is this a Jewish conspiracy to cover up the truth? Is Erick really a puppet of the Zionist? We demand to here the enlightened truth as told by Bailey!

8. Mike says:

I know Jeff. It’s tough to hear.

*please note, contrary to my previous post, that I actually do know the proper use of hear as opposed to here.