Cynthia and the AJC

Cynthia McKinney’s lawyer is threatening to sue the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In a Sunday night debate between Cynthia and Hank Johnson, Cynthia said that Congress.org had given her its highest marks among the Georgia Democratic Delegation in Congress — ahead of even John Lewis.

The AJC pointed out on its political blog, under the headline “Don’t fib on national TV,

1. Broty says:

Congratulations to the McKinney campaign – you’ve kept the focus (and another days’s worth of stories) on how ineffective you are in Congress. The one weakness of Cynthia that everyone can agree on is now the central issue in the runoff.

The Johnson folks must love this gift that keeps on giving.

2. Demonbeck says:

Why do we have 475 different threads on Cynthia McKinney and Not Cynthia McKinney? Ugh.

I cannot wait until August 9th.

3. Broty says:

Demonbeck – these may be the final days in which we get to discuss Congresswoman McKinney. Enjoy it while you can!

4. BB says:

If we keep adding threads, maybe somebody will post something that prompts Raffauf / McKinney to sue PP.

5. memberg says:

This isn’t exactly thread-related, but I just wanted to point out that Cynthia’s cronies comment-hijacked my blog and posted a press release. I guess it’s my fault for allowing anonymous comments.

Also, Cynthia actually did pass a second bill – the Arabia Mountain National Heritage Act. Woopity-doo.

6. jacewalden says:

memberg,

I have the same problem with a certain poster who post on PP as well. Although he/she hasn’t, as of yet, posted a press release, it’s obvious the power of the blogosphere (even no-name blogs like mine) scares them.

7. Decaturguy says:

It should also be noted that the one piece of legislation that Cynthia was able to pass, she did not even show up to vote for. And the only reason it passed was because Senator Chambliss and Isakson pushed for it.

8. JasonW says:

yeah, but thats because Majette stabbed alot of Democrats as well as Republicans in the back for some stupid senate run t hat she didn’t have a prayer to win.

9. whitemalevoters says:

I take that back. I meant to say that white male voters oppose Cynthia McKinney’s opponent, Hank Johnson.

We fully support and endorse the candidacy of Cynthia McKinney. We figure, as she has NEVER looked out for white male voters before that she has only one way to go–UP!

White male voters everywhere are pleased that Cynthia McKinney will be around for another 2 years!