4th District in Danger?

In case you haven’t read it yet, Andre @ Georgia Politics Unfiltered has an article by Billy McKinney about the terrible fate that will befall the 4th if they fail to reelect his daughter. My favorite line:

It is easy to see that Hank is a darling of the Republicans. Ray Charles can easily see what is going on. Money makes the mare trot.

1. blazer says:

I have a new drinking game… drink everytime Cynthia says “builders and developers”… you’ll be plastered in 5, maybe 6 minutes

2. Bill Simon says:

Dang…I thought that POS of a human being, Billy McKinney, was dead and stinking-up the graveyard. Can we raise money to fly him to Lebanon so he can join his pepes in South Lebanon?

3. John Galt says:

If Hank Johnson wins, he’ll probably run for the Senate in 2 years against Saxby. Seems to be the m.o. in the 4th. Welcome back, Cynthia.

4. debbie0040 says:

I wonder if Billy is planning on bringing Ray Charles back from the dead to vote for Cynthia. After all it probably won’t be the first dead person to vote for Cynthia.

5. CynicalGeek says:

Blazer,
    No you need to modify the game to be based off of “Thank you for asking that question…”
    Every time I have seen her in a interview or debate she prefaces every response to every question with that phrase.

6. emily says:

Let’s talk about the Andy Young endorsement. You want to talk about somebody trying to run for Senate? Please. Mark my word, he is trying to run for Saxby’s seat. Folks have forgotten about him, especially the younger generation. Funny to me–the negative ads about Cathy putting her name out there for investor ads came at the same time Taylor was basically running free ads for Young. “I’m Andy Young…” Give me a break.

Again, Cynthia clearly won the debate. I do not think Hank is in any way Senate material. No way. Talking points do not entirely make a senate candidate, no matter how hard we politicos may work. He needs somebody to teach him how to wow a crowd. “Wow” was in no way the message.

7. John Galt says:

Emily,
    I wasn’t really being serious about the whole “Hank Johnson for Senate” deal. As someone wrote before, sarcasm is tough to get across on the Internet.

8. BB says:

should have read: wonder if Hank’s savvy campaign team will point out this lie?

Also, wonder if John Barrow who ranks 13th in GA, 430th overall is proud of his first term. Falling behing CMac in a legislative power ranking is akin to finishing second to Roseanne Barr in a beauty contest.

9. Romegaguy says:

I heard Mel Gibson is joining Billy McKinney on a robocall for Cynthia… The call blames the problems of the world on the J-E-W-S

10. emily says:

Man, JG, I guess that whole sarcasm thing is tough. Read: the whole argument above. Who cares; one of them is gonna win, so why not the better of the two? I guess it’s a whole bunch easier for people to spell out the obvious again. By the way, it way her FATHER, not her, that said it. But spell it again, it’s funny–and by funny, I mean not funny anymore. “Played out” might be more appropriate terminology.

11. mercergirl says:

I cannot believe he would make a statement like that about Ray Charles, actually I can however what makes me mad is that had a Republican said that then it would have been twisted into something else.