Posts of the Year Nominations

Thank you all for your excellent response to the call for Award ideas, I have taken them all and pared them down to what I think are the best. I have also decided that in the interest of brevity, that I would split the award nominations between posts and blogger awards.

Nominate away!

Post of the Year

Funniest Line

“Amen My Brother! Testify!

1. Demonbeck says:

Funniest Line – Debbie’s 10-15 point Reed win prediction
    What the ____? Award – Debbie’s 10-15 point Reed win prediction

2. jacewalden says:

I nominate our own JSM for the “OH SNAP AWARD” for his response in a conversation with Debbie:

DEBBIE0040:
    I was suprised it was as close as it was considering the front page posters are mostly moderates and moderates and liberals support Cagle. Not to mention gays…

JSM:

Conservatives support Cagle, too. So who does that leave to support Reed? The ignorant?

3. Demonbeck says:

I would have to put Clint Austin’s plea for Cagle on the list for Rant of the Year and Post of the Year.

4. buzzbrockway says:

I don’t know exactly to what category this post would belong, and I hate to toot m own horn, but surely my post about Senate 49 deserves some recognition. I thought it might get one or two comments, but it ended up with a whopping 222 comments.

5. Romegaguy says:

Tied for funniest line would have to be Debbie’s that Reed would win by 10-15 pts or that the White House was going tobe very active for Reed…

6. rugby_fan says:

Romegaguy – I TOTALLY forgot about those, they are pretty freakin funny.

I got some nominees for “Oh Snap” award.

Andre for this nugget:
    [LINDA] I’ve seen you debate.

If there were more people like you in politics, then there’d be weekly news reports about fights breaking out on the floor of the U.S. House and Senate.

or me for my comment:
    Debbie, what will it take for you to SHUT UP ABOUT CROSSOVER VOTES. Using numbers and simple math, I proved that crossover votes couldn’t have defeated RR and here again, there is no proof to CM being forced into a runoff due to crossover votes. Please, give it a rest. Even RR knows he lost because of himself.

7. jacewalden says:

Jason,

That’s right. You were the YOUNGEST Libertarian Party activist in HISTORY. That’s why I picked you. Congratulations.

Bill,

My bad on the incumbent part. I temporarily lost my mind. But I am right about one thing: YOU ARE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR INCUMBENT HATER OF THE YEAR!

8. Bull Moose says:

Post of the Year – Clint Austin’s plea for voters to reject Ralph Reed

Funniest Line ?

“Amen My Brother! Testify!

9. Dawgsrock says:

Post of the year – Demonbeck – Judgement against PP

Funniest Line – Praise Batman…

What the ____? Award – Most absurd post – Tough to choice among Linda’s early posts

“Oh Snap” Award – Best Comback – Steve Handel to the “elect a leader…”