By Popular Demand

Of readers and contributors, the Swedish Chef and Company hereby grant Demonbeck front page posting privileges.

The world will never be the same.

And no, I have no freaking clue who Demonbeck actually is. He/she could be Casey Cagle for all I know.

1. GAWire says:

If D-Beck is Casey, then I’m voting three times in the General (they do allow that, right?)!

2. Demonbeck says:

I heard Demonbeck is an awesome guy and each of you should send him a check, because if he doesn’t raise $7,000 in two weeks, God will trade him to the Hawks.

3. HSC Republican says:

Demonbeck, true very true….do you want to get togother after work and help futher the process of global warming? We can then kick people down on their luck! I love being a Republican (Jokeing)

4. HSC Republican says:

But seriously Demon will do a great job. I have known him my whole life, he is a great republican, and a great person!

5. Demonbeck says:

Naw, I’m gonna go pour more oil in the Savannah River with my son. Gotta start them young, you know? We going to go disenfranchise voters this weekend though. Wanna join us?

6. jacewalden says:

Demonbeck,

As you know I have always been one of your core supporters. In fact, I was your precinct captain in Fannin County. I think you pulled 100% of the vote up here. Congratulations.

7. Demonbeck says:

Thanks jace,

I would like to thank all my supporters who have busted their tails – putting up signs, making phone calls, text messaging and emailing friends and family members and walking door-to-door on my behalf. I could not have gained front page posting privileges without your support.

8. HSC Republican says:

BAD DEMON….that is not me BUT it is a friend! I thought you had a job or going to be pouring waste into the Savannah river….how do you have time to find all these pictures!