Casey Cagle Signs

While driving into work today I noticed that an office complex on my route to work had its three CC yard signs stolen. For the second time.

How do I know they were stolen? The first time and second time, the thieves left the frame supporting the signs. Not long after the first incident, the signs were replaced.

I doubt that who ever manages the property took down the signs after CC’s victory, so I will just have to assume they were stolen this time.

Driving back from lunch today, I was at a three way intersection. Three houses at the the three points. One of the houses had a *huge* SP sign, next to that house was a CCox sign, and across the road was an MT sign. I’ll bet that will be an interesting neighborhood Christmas Party…

Not really campaign pr0n, but still worth noting, is that early in the day liberal bloggers were spouting their hysterics about the electronic voting machines.

1. SpaceyG says:

Imagine one liberal woman voter complaining about getting the wrong ballot. On a blog and everything. The nerve of that hussy! She must have been PMSing fer sure. See why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote! Next thing you know, they’ll start video blogging!

2. rugby_fan says:

I wasn’t making a statement about women’s suffrage. The person complaining happened to be a woman. What I was mentioning is how it seems on cue, that liberals harp about the electronic voting machines while refusing to accept some very simple answer or solution for what happened.

3. Demonbeck says:

Plus the fact that one person had a problem does not mean that there is a problem with the entire system and it must therefore be completely scrapped. Problems were few and far between, but some folks are just looking for a reasn to dispute the entire system and election.

That is what is ridiculous.

4. Chris says:

The first thing that came to my mind was the woman complaining is an avid supporter of Cathy “Diebold” Cox. The whole Diebold fiasco is Cox’s fault, you dolt!

5. duluthmom says:

I read the blog and thought the situation got blown out of proportion. This isn’t an issue of disenfranchisement. The poll worker made a mistake and rectified it. End of story.

However, I think we all agree that with electronic voting we need some sort of paper trail…

6. rugby_fan says:

yes duluthmom,

I think that there is *GREAT* deal more we could do to enhance the security/verifiability of these machines (paper trail), but, these are far far far far far far *FAR* superior to the paper machines.

That being said, if people don’t keep the reciepts, how are we going to verify anything?

Yes there will be some issues with the new machines, mainly because it is a nascent technology. Not because there is some grand Diebold theory behind it all.

I have not seen as thorough, or as good a frisking of the diebold conspiracy as this one:

7. techtrack says:

rugby_fan,
    did you keep the punch card when we had punch cards? why do you need a reciept? if you can see you votes on a paper reciept that is kept and used to verify the count what’s wrong with that?

8. rugby_fan says:

I was trying to say is that there were more difficulties with the paper ballots than with the electronic machines.

I just dont like not having a hard copy of votes. It is worthless to give people reciepts because, as you said, who will keep them, who would we return them to and a whole host of other problems.

9. GOPeach says:

I just saw quite a lot of Cagle signs planted beside
    confederate flags in Cobb County.

Just found out that Cagle cut a deal with the flaggers.

This should really be intersting.

It should be inetersting to see
    Cagle rally the flaggers, the gays, and the
    conservitive Christians whom are being thrown
    into the lions den by the “moderate Roman Senate”
    just like the old days of the Roman Republic.

I think there should be many peace offerings
    to the Conservative Christians whom built the base
    of the current GOP.

Do you realize that the democrats got 443,731
    votes in the primary???

Do you think that maybe the gays and the flaggers
    will most likey vote for Taylor/Martin?

To bash the Reed Supporters is a really bad
    strategy. I would say it is time to be nice and
    bring these folks back.

Stop being Christophoic and intolerant of the
    Christian Coalition. Be smart okay?????

10. BahamaBoy says:

We are not “bashing” the Reed supporters, Peach. We are imploring them to quit threatening to vote for Democrats in November. There is a huge difference.

And I didn’t know that there are Christians still being fed to the lions. Care to enlighten me on that point?