1. LINDA says:

Actually, WMAZ called the election a couple of hours ago. But, you are the first news organization to call the race. LOL

2. mercergirl says:

When was it in WMAZ? I can’t catch any election stuff on there, my fiance keeps changing the damn channel.

Any news about District 137 race?

Also, something kind of funny… my fiance insisted that he had voted for Cagle, and Taylor, and Perdue. I explained how this was not possible, how you can’t cross party lines in the primary or what have you. But he insisted until the ATL news had an interview with Cathy Cox and mentioned her campaign for GOV. (he said she and Taylor were running for Lt. Gov) and he didn’t believe me until then. However, he insists that he did vote for all of those people- I’m wondering, could the ballot have had a computer glitch? And how does one report that?

Thanks!

3. LINDA says:

WMAZ.COM

Allen Peak is leading 137 with Stebin a little behind, and only 18% of precincts in. Click on the 2006 election results and you can look at various races.

4. Mojo says:

Last I checked McBerry had about 12%. If that holds up do you think that will be a wake up call to Perdue to pay attention to south Georgia paleoconservatives?

5. newgeorgian06 says:

Mojo,
    you said:
    >Last I checked McBerry had about 12%. If that holds up do you think that will be a >wake up call to Perdue to pay attention to south Georgia paleoconservatives?

Wouldn’t that be like UGA needing to worry about Vanderbilt’s offense after beating them 88-12 in a football game?

6. Mojo says:

I don’t know, when Nov. rolls around a few percent here and there could spell victory or defeat, if these old school conservatives who protested by voting for McBerry are not appeased they could sit it out or even, dare I say, vote for the Big Guy and get their revenge on Perdue. This same backlash, though it was a lot more intense, ended the political career of Barnes.