1. GabrielSterling says:

C’mon people… It’s almost 9 am, 2 hours in and no cries of foul, sign stealing, standing too close to the polling place with a sign, no poll watchers booted out, no fake exit poll rumors? I mean nothing?

We have to do better than this otherwise today will be pretty boring.

2. No cries of foul?

What are you talking about? I was personally beaten into submission by racist, baby-eating, incompetent people (associated with a Campaign whose name they threatened me not to expose). They told me if I voted for Casey Cagle I would be branded as either (1) Gay (2) Liberal (3) Rockefeller-Republican or (4) State Senator. Can you believe that?

😉

3. Demonbeck says:

I conducted a small poll outside of my polling place – from what I heard, Casey Cagle got 100% of the vote, Bill Stephens got 100% of the vote, Gary Black got 100% of the vote and Chuck Scheid and Brent Brown were tied.

The poll consisted of two people, but has a 0% margin of error.

4. Demonbeck says:

Well, there goes my dream of a career as a pollster. Maybe I should become a political blogger, is there any money in that?

5. Demonbeck says:

Darn, you guys are just crushing my dreams today. How about I steal Erick’s Job (pronounced “yob” in the Von Erickson household) at the Chik-Fil-A in Macon?

6. Demonbeck says:

I am starting to wonder…is this Grassroot’s Army anything like the Michigan militia? or are they closer to the Branch Davidians?

7. pgd says:

When more damning info surfaces about Saint Ralph in the future his “grass roots army” can borrow a phrase from their leader: “Had we known then what we know now we would not have undertaken this work.”

I’m a Cagle fan, but as an outside GA observer a Ralph victory would be several more months of cheap entertainment.

8. Demonbeck says:

Q:How many Branch Davidians can fit into a Yugo?

A: Two in the Front, Two in the back and 97 in the ashtray.

I haven’t had a reason to tell that joke in a long time.