Bullock Predicts Runoff in Dem. Gubenatorial Race

Yep, that’s right.  Charles Bullock thinks that Democrats are so disaffected by the two candidates that many will vote for Mac McCarley or Bill Bolton to protest the two major candidates.

In my opinion, I think that Taylor will pull it out with about 52% of the vote, with Cox getting about 43% of the vote, and McCarley/Bolton getting about 5% of the vote.  However, that is a little too close for comfort, don’t you think?

I have endorsed McCarley on my blog

1. Andrew says:

Bulloch is overrated, but if I was voting in the Democratic Primary I would vote for Mac “Phoney Fuels” McCarley.

2. Jeff Emanuel says:

Bullock agrees with me more often than not when we are quoted in the same publications. Therefore, I am a fan, and I think that he is not overrated. 😉

3. John Silage Jr. says:

This is random…..but wouldn’t it a novel idea to send mass text messages to peoples cell phones reminding them to vote or do you think that would just aggrivate people?

4. schleyguy says:

Bulloch is right. There will be a runoff for the Democratic governor’s race. But just like with previous predictions from Bulloch and the Black brothers, it might not happen this year. Remember, these guys for 25 years said Republican takeover was inevitable, and it finally happened only about 24 years longer than inevitable normally takes.

So par Bulloch, I shall write a book about the impending Democratic runoff (due to black voters no less) and eventually it will come true and I too will be viewed as a prophet.

5. Andrew says:

Jeff, I just think Bulloch is overshadowing some great political minds at UGA mainly Arnie Fleischmann his state and local abilities surpass Bulloch big time in my opinion. But I think Bulloch does have a lot in common Mike Adams. Sorry to depart into a UGA politics rant.

6. Jeff Emanuel says:

My last comment was, of course, tongue-in-cheek; of course I’m going to say he’s smart if he agrees with me.

Bullock overshadows a lot of folks because he is extremely personable and entertaining, and is always great for a quote. As far as comparisons ot Adams, I think that the big difference is that Bullock is not exceptionally partisan. If I had to make a guess, I’d say he’s a moderate Republican. However, the way he analyzes and the way he uses his bully pulpit as a professor, he doesn’t give away his personal political leanings. I think that’s all you can ask for in a professor.