Anti-Cagle Phone Calls

Are any of you getting anti-Casey phone calls? Seriously? If you get one, email the tip line. I noted last week that the Reed people had gone underground. I’m noticing a number of hardcore Cagle supporters are now out doing GOTV. That’s a good sign for Cagle. His folks have really gotten fired up.

I’ve confirmed that there were some anti-Ralph push poll calls going out. I’ve now talked to several people who got them. Interestingly, all the people who got them were women. They apparently got the same call and all were in South Georgia.

I’m hearing (caveat emptor on this one) that a call has gone to mushy Dems encouraging them to vote Republican and against Ralph.

I’m not hearing about any negative calls about Casey. I am, however, hearing about a lot of destroyed Cagle 4x4s. Of course I’m hearing that about Reed stuff too. Sign destruction seems to be shared among all the candidates.

1. politicalwidow says:

I am glad Ralph’s people are focused on destroying signs and spooling up their playlist for the victory party. Keeps them distracted.

2. northside elephant says:

Most of my Cagle sign locations in Cobb and Fulton were either stolen or knocked down this weekend. It was about 8 that I know of, all on private property.

Reed people moralize and hold their noses high but after church gets out they have no qualms about a little vandalism and trespass. Whatever, Reed is a big a** sellout and this thing is almost over.

3. Bull Moose says:

Most of the signs we put up in Savannah were taken down by Reed supporters. We know who they are too.

4. Andrew says:

I always think those signs are a waste of resources and will then lead to little wars like this destroying signs.

5. debbie0040 says:

Reed signs have been taken down as well. Someone on West Paces Ferry did install a camera to catch the culprit.

Fred Elrod and Nan Ploener in Cobb reported Reed signs going missing three weeks ago.

And then there is the fact at the Cobb July 4th BBQ Cindye Coates signs were taken down and replaced with Cagle signs.

6. LINDA says:

I suppose these people that are stealing signs are the same ones that go to church and tithe and expect something in return! Their attitude seems to be “Thou shalt not steal” applies to everyone but them. I voted Friday for Casey Cagle and Ray McBerry. My McBerry vote is a protest vote against the elitist snobs in the Georgia GOP that left him off the website and excluded him from debates! I would hope that others will do likewise and stand for principle. The GOP is supposed to be the big tent party, and the party of individual ideas. Well the GAGOP gets a big fat “F” from this teacher!

7. MountainThinker says:

For the record and as a 7th-generation North Ga Mountian-boy, Ralph Reed is NOT from here and is not “one of us”, and everyone I talk to that is from here, with a few Reed-acolytes from Stephens Co., is tired of hearing him lie about it. As Bill Stephens said at our county GOP BBQ, following Ralph’s Helicopter entrance, “Those of us from the mountains see things a little differently and we stick together, and while it’s become popular to point North and talk about these mountains, I think we need real mountain folks in Atlanta, who can tell you where Turner’s Corner, Slaughter Gap, Blood Mtn. & Mt. Yonah are without a map…”

Let’s put a real Mountain Man in office who knows where he’s from; Bill Stephens. They have a name for a person who has no moral grounding or established values at 16 years old…I believe the term is Sociopath…a strange self-diagnosis by Dr. Reed…and certainly a bad trait in a Lt. Gov….or dogcatcher!

Clean Air makes for Clearer Visions, Bill Stephens, a REAL Ga Mtn Candidate!

8. debbie0040 says:

I was at the Cobb GOP Breakfast Saturday and heard Bill Stephens say that there were two fine candidates running for Lt. Governor so obviously he was not referencing Reed in his statement at your BBQ. But then again being a Cagle supporter truth does not matter toyou.

9. eem2006 says:

Debbie –
    Why do you think Bill Stephens are next to Casey Cagle signs all over north Georgia.

You should open your eyes, leave Cobb County and try to gain a real perspective about how this race is going.

10. GA. republican says:

Debbie,

I think I speak for 98% of the people on this site when I say SHUT UP!!! We are all now dumber from having to read your posts. Ralph does have some good qualitys, he’s smart and a hard worker but please quit defending his ethics. You look stupid and manipualted. Also quit trying to say Casey is not ethical? He has told the truth throughout the campaign. I agree that has gotten a little dirtier than maybe I would have like but its all been the truth. So start posting something intelligent PLEASE!!!