Winners & Losers

This week’s winners and losers. Here we go.

Winner: The people of Georgia. Cynthia McKinney did not show up for her debate, thus we were spared having to hear her ramble on about how she is a victim of the man. I also think we have to give a winners nod to Casey Cagle. He raised a heck of a lot of money in the past quarter — more than a lot of people thought he’d be able to raise.

Loser: Cathy Cox. The only base of supporters she has not alienated appears to be women — and judging by emails I’ve been getting, I think she’s on the verge of doing that too. Then, I’ve got to tell you, we’ve got to put Ralph Reed in this category on the assumption that his Board of Elections complaint is based on my initial reports about Cagle’s latest mail piece. I mean, come on, I had updated it within an hour and apologized. Clearly the Reed camp needs to be reading Peach Pundit much more regularly that they are. 😉

1. BahamaBoy says:

Debbie probably rushed your initial post over the Reed HQ and they trusted her judgment. Bad choice folks.

2. SOUTHERNCOMFORT says:

When the ship is sinking you grasp onto anything that will even maybe float, sad what THE BOY KING has diluted hisself and his followers to…..

3. Bull Moose says:

I agree, Erick, Ralph Reed is in the loser of the week category. I am almost tempted to add, Ralph Reed supporters in there too. They are stealing signs, making threats, and who knows what else. They backed the wrong candidate. Too bad. Deal with it.

4. Romegaguy says:

I would Greg Napolean Hecht in the loser column, too. Geesh, those mail pieces were horrible and he will probably not make the runoff now.

Winner, Jim Martin and Steen Miles. WIth help from the Little Guy, these two will end up in a runoff. Martin will win that only to lose to Cagle in November.

5. GAGazebo says:

I got through during politics watchers segment on C-Span this AM. Asked about grass roots movements – they skipped that question. And about Konop only GOPer challenging GOP incumbent in the state, I understand. They skipped that one too. Also asked about LT Gov race. I was soooo encouraged with their observation. Guys like Ralph need to find a real job.

6. Bull Moose says:

Winners: The State Senators who stepped forward and endorsed and supported Casey Cagle

Losers: Those State Senators that either endorsed Ralph Reed or remained neutral.