Did Cagle Just Violate Election Laws? [NOPE, But Erick’s an Idiot]

HAHAHA — It’s from Oakland, GA, not CA. Sorry Cagle camp. I had a crying baby in my lap.

Consider it retracted! Sorry. I misread.

And the disclaimer is very well hidden on Cagle. It’s an offset color of his jacket.

My apologies. Sorry guys.

I’ve taken down the rest of this post. As I mentioned to some of you in email earlier, I’ve had an optical migraine all day — one of those that makes it look like you’re viewing things through a kaleidoscope. I thought I was pretty much healed when I was looking at the mail piece, but clearly was not. Coupled with a crying baby and a hungry wife, I made a big mistake.

My apologies to everyone.

1. Mike Hassinger says:

Erick, read carefully and slowly the sentence after the one you bolded:

“Campaign literature published and disseminated by the candidate, bearing his or her name and the office for which he or she is a candidate, shall be considered as in compliance with this subsection.”

It’s a ‘rule of obviousness’ or something. I think you need to relax and get some sleep.

2. larry smith says:

Erick,

How you ever passed law school is beyond me, but why you’re not able to earn a living as a practicing attorney is not.

Save us all the armchair legal analysis. You’re not an expert on election law, even though you play one on a blog.

3. The Busdriver says:

I’m looking at the version I got in the mail today. It says Oakwood, GA, Erick, not Oakland, CA. And the disclaimer is on the left hand side on top of Cagle’s suit.

4. Jack S says:

Well we now know where erick is – sold out to ralph spreading his crap.

First its the ad is down! Now its cagle violates the law!

How does it feel to be reed’s whore, erick?

5. The Busdriver says:

Population of Oakland, California: 399,484

Population of Oakwood, Georgia: 2,689

Distance from Oakwood, GA to Oakland, CA: 2520.10 miles

6. GabrielSterling says:

OK, come on guys…Let’s cut Erick some slack here. It was an honest mistake that I am sure he’ll acknowledge on this thread very…very soon.

7. landman says:

Erick,
    Way to quick to jump on Cagle for a percieved indescretion.It only served one purpose and thats letting us know where you stand.Unreal.

I strongly suggest the next time you make a call like this put the baby down and engage your brain.Im sure you and your little Reed cronies got a good kick out of a opportunity to try to take a slap at the Cagle Team.

HERE’S YOUR SIGN…..

8. SOUTHERNCOMFORT says:

Just another example of the post I put up yesterday Erick is in shellshock because his boy is being exposed.Erick needs to cowboy up and admit he’s a Reedite and headaches or whatever excuse he wants to use will go away.I hope you read this DEMONBECK and admit I was correct.

9. Bill Simon says:

Ease-up on thew poor lad, guys. I think what Erick probably had going on was a hungry baby and a crying wife…now THAT’S a formula for a migraine. 🙂

10. The Busdriver says:

People. I dislike Ralph more than anyone, but what’s done is done. He made a mistake. He took it down. Issue closed.

And Debbie was sooo looking forward to this thread . . .