Another laugh.

Here’s one for all you undecided voters out there. 😉

click here

1. duluthmom says:

Very funny!!! Although you should have given an obscenity warning because my six year old was in the room and she commented “that had some very bad words in it”–Ooops.

2. duluthmom says:

Not that it’s any of your business, but she was actually working on her summer reading workbook while I was on-line. I had her in the same room in case she needed any assistance. Thanks for the critique on my parenting though; I appreciate your overwhelming concern.

3. memberg says:

Again, duluthmom, you miss my sense of humor.

Honestly, who would really say what I said and mean it? Besides Casey Cagle, of course.

4. duluthmom says:

Sadly, my scary Bible thumping neighbor who homeschools her children would have exactly said that kind of thing.

Glad to hear it was a joke. (I didn’t know I’d taken something else you said in jest too literally but sorry if I did, I actually have a good sense of humor.)

5. Demonbeck says:

dmom,

Seriously, why would you give your kids keys and tell them to play next to the electrical outlet? That just seems like a recipe for disaster to me.

6. duluthmom says:

Well if I’d known then what I know now, I’d never have done it. It was a mistake. (I’d been drinking pretty heavily since 10 am and they were bugging me during my soap operas.) I promise to never let them play with keys by the electrical outlets again. Does that make me forgiven?

7. Demonbeck says:

A true conservative never asks to be forgiven, apparently. They just acknowledge a mistake and move on as if nothing ever happened and that there is no piper to pay.

8. duluthmom says:

memberg-You have an excellent memory.

Mea culpa

In this type of communication, sometimes it is hard to “read