Pretty Funny

A friend sent me this picture. He noticed it in the Cobb County area and, given the attacks on Ralph, thought it was pretty funny.

1. Bill B. says:

You mean Casey didn’t tear them all down yet? He’s torn so many down already. The negative, attack, gutter politics won’t work. Nor will tearing down signs. Real republicans will vote for true conservative Ralph Reed on July 18th.

2. Demonbeck says:

Good Lord man, how can you not admit that this is funny?

You Reed supporters have no sense of humor.

3. HSC Republican says:

“If a preacher secretly accepts a bucket of money from a saloonkeeper to organize a temperance rally at a rival saloon and maybe send in a gang of church ladies to chop up the bar with their little hatchets, this would strike you and me as sleazy, but others are willing to make allowances, and so Ralph Reed’s political career is still alive and breathing in Georgia. He has bathed himself in tomato juice and hopes to smile his way through the storm.”
    This comes from the Star Telegram in Ft. Worth Texas

I think it is a great way to describe Ralphie!

4. LINDA says:

“Reed is smooth”…”yes he is” Kenny B. and Jami G.’s quotes on 940 talk radio in Macon after Ralph smoothed over all of their questions. When ask by Jami this morning, about the Senators that are endorsing Cagle and ask him to not run, Reed’s answer was that “the Governor should not get involved in a primary.” may not be verbatum but as close as I remember. Reed relied on an old line used by Johnny Isakson (who I admire by the way) that “he was a Republican before it was cool to be a Republican.” yada yada yada No substance with the answers, no answers for why it is ok to sell out our United States to explosive immigration problems for the last ten years. I pray that Cagle wins this Lt. Governor seat!

5. LINDA says:

And Erick, a person of Sweedish ancestory does not sit on the fence post. Come on and be true to the inborn ethics and righteousness of your heritage, and vote for the person that is not a snake in the grass.

6. Bill Simon says:

I thought all Swedes were just hot bikini beer models. No doubt they will be at Ralph Reed’s party on Tuesday night…compliments of his pal Bill Clinton.

7. Erick says:

Bawhahahahaha. Very funny Demonbeck. Very funny asshole. Hahahahaha. Oh, I can’t say that on Peach Pundit can I?

And Jeff, Norwegians should feel Swedish pain.

8. Chris says:

Bork Bork Bork. Very funny Demonbeck bork bork. Very funny borkhole. Bork Bork Bork. Oh, I can’t bork bork that on Peach Pundit can I? bork bork bork

9. duluthmom says:

HSC-
    Great link. I love Keillor.

My favorite quote from that article:

Reed also argues that his stopping gambling in Texas and Alabama was a good thing in and of itself, even though he was hired by rival casinos to do it. Using the same reasoning, Lucky Luciano was on solid moral ground when he knocked off Dutch Schultz.