Praise Batman

He is apparently a genius:

Batman Jul 12th, 2006 at 6:38 pm
I don’t believe that this is real in the sense that Cagle is actually sending the phone calls out.

What if someone who likes Reed did as a way to cast a negative spotlight on Cagle?

What if someone who just dislikes Reed did it? I don’t recall ever hearing anything about Cagle in the track.

Does someone want to clue him in?

1. Chris says:

I’m pretty sure the allegations are correct. Ralph Reed is white, he eats meat and Ralph is a synonym for vomit.

From Urban Dictionary:
    ralph v. To throw up; vomit, puke, pray at the procelain throne

I do think that he is named after plants found along a river bank and not what our children aren’t learning in school.

2. nfire says:

I was about to make a really wise-ass remark in the other thread but chickened out at the last second.

3. Batman,

As I stated on a previous thread. You are NOT the coolest superhero. Superman would kick your ass any day of the week. Any day.

I do think you could take spiderman.

But, based on the comment that is the subject of this post…You’d probably lose to CPT. Obvious.

4. Dawgsrock says:

There is nothing to say. He already admitted that he’ll flunk Linda voter registration test.

5. Batman says:

Sorry for not being in on a joke or what not. But unlike most of you, if I make a blunder, I am willing to admit it and laugh at myself for it also. The rest of you would just blame it on everyone else.

1. Flamingmoderate- Spiderman could take out Superman.

2.Debbie- One, I am not a Cagle supporter. Two, the original post on this subject had various quotes proving you to be the dumbest and most naive person posting on this blog. You contradicted yourself several times, and claimed things that so far have not come to fruition, and we are 5 days away from the primary election.

3.Mike- By even saying Debbie would be a genius compared to me, you down grade the worth of the word genius.

4.Dawgsrock- I did not admit that, you’re just a moron who has implied that. I don’t take a test seriously from someone who claims to know so much, but yet doesn’t know who Bobby Kahn is. I’m also not sorry for thinking people shouldn’t have to take a test to vote.

5. Buzz-I just might in fact be adam west. I’m running for re-election as the mayor of Quahog, RI.

6. Batman says:

By the way, I amy have missed a joke, but I am comforted by the fact that I am at least not Steve Handel, who managed to stick his foot in mouth and accuse a popular sheriff of being corrupt.

7. debbie0040 says:

Batman, those are Cagle supporters. As far as dumb things said try checking out Larry, Busdriver, Demonbeck, landman, bullmoose and others. I was singled out because the Cagle people are having their moment of gloating because Cagle, in one poll is ahead. On July 19th, I intend to remind them of their ridicule. That is something I won’t ever forget and revenge is awful sweet…

8. Demonbeck says:

Two polls debbie – they just happen to be the most recent two polls as well.

Batman – you should have blamed it on Alfred.