Konop ad

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but has anyone else seen Konop’s ad against Tom Price?

I’m sure someone will be able to point us to it somewhere.

As far as the ad itself, it hits Price on trade and has Konop’s “Control Congress” theme.  The FEC disclosure at the end sounds like Konop recorded the message from a foreign country.

We all know this race is a non-issue, but I thought it was interesting.  It was apparently a cable buy, so I’m sure it wasn’t expensive, but I was surprised to hear an ad against Price at my house, especially since I don’t live in the District.

UPDATE:  Apparently, you can find the add at Konop’s website.  Guess I should have looked there first, huh?  No, I don’t have a link … Google it!

1. eem2006 says:

Sorry to hijack your thread…but has anyone seen Casey’s new commerical?

i just saw on WSB and thought it was really good. He speaks into the camera and calls Ralph out for his dirty politics. It was really effective.

2. GAWire says:

No problem … no one really cares about this race anyways. I just thought the Konop ad was kind of funny. Oh, and btw, the ad isn’t as much on trade as it is on jobs, etc. It looks like he is trying to make Tom appear linked to China or something. Same ole stuff, but not very effective.

To your question, I did see it, and I can say that Casey’s ads are very well done.

3. GAWire says:

Well, well, well, Buzz … aren’t you just so on top of things! 🙂

I didn’t even make it back that far catching up … man, there’s been a lot of activity as we get closer to the Primaries.

I’m curious what PP activity has been like and will be like into next Tues …

4. Bill Simon says:

GAWire,

In case you didn’t know, cable buys do not follow congressional district lines.

One would have thought an “insider” of your supposed experience would have known that.

5. GAWire says:

Yes, Bill, I know … but cable buys typically do have some regional boudaries. It wasn’t even close. That would be a mistake of the buyer.

6. GAWire says:

I’ve never admitted that I live in Cobb County, Bill. I don’t live anywhere near the 6th. Drop it

7. Bill Simon says:

You folks who think Konop is weak should tune-in tomorrow night, July 13, at 7:00 PM on GPTV for the 30-minute debate between Price and Konop.