1. Bull Moose says:

Remember this when Guiliani tries to run for President… He’s supporting a borderline sociopath in this race…

I’m for McCain or Romney.

2. BahamaBoy says:

I just got the Giuliana call. Pretty good, considering Reed has to use New Yorkers to make his case here in Georgia.

Why doesn’t he get some Indian tribal leaders up there for him? Or perhaps some Chinese workers from the Marianas? Maybe John McCain would cut a phone call for him?

I sure hope Reed ends up in a cell next to Abramoff and Scanlon. They can all write a book about serving the Lord in all matters related to Indians.

I’ve scanned over the Texas federal complaint filed by Reed’s victims today and it doesn’t look pretty for him. He will be spending a lot more of his cash to fight this one.

Come to think of it, when he loses next Tuesday, who’s going to pass the hat (collection plate) to help him retire that $500k loan he bet on his failing campaign? Does anybody here believe the CC will pony up and help ol Ralph out?

3. UnknownTruths says:

Isnt Rudy more a fiscal conservative and social liberal?

Any George Allen backers?

Romney is ok but his Mormon beliefs will be hard for the mid to far right to swallow, no?

4. BahamaBoy says:

Wrong again, Debbie. I picked up the phone and Rudy’s voice came through loud and clear — and phony and pointless!

5. Demonbeck says:

Did it go like this?

“Hi this is Rudy Giuliani. I am a Yankee with a loud obnoxious voice and I feel it is my duty as a smart Northerner to tell you dumb rednecks what you should do…”

It seems that’s all they ever say.

6. BahamaBoy says:

No, more like: “Hi. This is Rudy Giulianai. I know Ralph Reed. Ralph is a friend of mine. I know Ralph to be a good leader. I want you to vote for Ralph in the Republican primary next week, blah, blah, blah.”

So, thinking the call was live, and Rudy was really speaking to me, I said: “Rudy. I know Ralph too. Ralph used to be a friend of mine before he sold out for the Allmighty dollar. And there is no way in a New York minute that I’m going to vote for such a scumbag.”

The line went dead. I guess Rudy hung up because he didn’t want to hear the rest of my comments.