1. Romegaguy says:

Kinda reminds me of the mail piece Kahn and Co sent out before the General Election 4 years ago against Sonny. It worked real well then, didnt it?

Didnt Cathy vote FOR the old flag?

2. Mike Hassinger says:

I’ve seen stupider things done by campaigns, but not very many. Surely Cox and Co. didn’t MAIL that. Surely they are not that farkin’ stupid?

In fact, that is so stupid, that I would sooner believe that someone did it on behalf of Taylor to make Cox look stupid than I would believe someone who thinks they can be Georgia’s governor would authorize that.

This has to be one of those double-reversal, Karl Rovian, Jedi mind trick by Taylor. Either that, or Cox had a lobotomy over the weekend.

3. RonaldJFehr says:

Not the best place for this post, but the finance and poll discussions were a little too far down for any exposure. Thanks…

The “Campaign Viability Coefficient

4. Demonbeck says:

I swear, you Tech guys would rather come up with a mathematical equation about sex with a supermodel than have sex with a supermodel.

5. Demonbeck says:

Bill – you should know this – when torn between two absolutely gorgeous women, there is only one way to go.

6. RiverRat says:

Wow. that is the most inaccurate flyer ever. Taylor was Zell’s point man for changing the flag in the early nineties, and his support of the change is well documented. And Andre pointed out Taylor’s support for the flag change under Barnes, too.

Remember, Cox is the person who invited the son of segregationist Gov. Griffin to introduce her at her announcement, who signed a bill to deny school funding to schools who didn’t want to fly the confederate flage, who complained about Zell and Taylor trying to change the flag, and who whined back in south georgia about there being too many blacks in the legislature (thanks on those last two to Decaturguy for documenting the rest of that old article the Taylor folks exposed about her personal lottery vote).

Really, the flyer reminds me of the Wikipedia attack – these people are so stupid, they can’t even do the low-blow stuff right. They get caught every time.

7. Bill Simon says:

Demon, I am not Polish (NOT that there’s anything wrong with Polish people…some of my best friends are Polish people..at least, they were…) so don’t leave me hanging. 😀

8. Demonbeck says:

It’s obvious, pick the one with the tightest shirt.

KnowwhatImean, eh? eh?, nudge nudge, wink wink, saynomore saynomore!

(See I could have been very crass there, but one of our HypocriSadie’s would have struck me down with a bolt of lightning – or threatened the Governor.)

9. Demonbeck says:

Erick, no way are you getting a threesome with Heather Locklear and Christie Brinkley. I was trying to be more realistic.

10. Demonbeck says:

With that in mind….

Erick,

NO SOUP(ermodel) FOR YOU!

Translated:

Erick,

Bork Bork Nej soppa till deras Birdy Fleurdy!