Vote Now

Remember, early voting has started. You can go now. Avoid election day. And you don’t need a photo id — so if you haven’t registered to vote, just go pull your neighbor’s bank statement or power bill from their mailbox and go vote for them! You can do that in Georgia, unlike Mexico.

1. NWGAgunguy says:

Has anyone heard that the NRA is endorsing Bill Stephens? Why would they get involved in this race before the Primary?

2. Demonbeck says:

I have already voted three times – Thank God Georgia Power bills everyone at the same time!

3. Jeff Emanuel says:

I think I may have used the only Republican ballot in Clarke County when I voted yesterday…

It felt like the electronic equivalent of them having to go dig out that moldy stack of papers from the back of the closet that hasn’t been used since 1920, and having to brush off about a foot of dust from the ballot before handing it to me–all the while looking at each other with eyebrows raised, as if to say, “I didn’t know we HAD people like this here…”

4. Mrs. Adam Kornstein says:

Yes, you DO need a photo ID, it’s part of the early voting requirement law, which had nothing to do with the recent law. Reason you need a phot id is it’s not at your actual poll location.

It’s up to the actual county election officals to decide to enforce the law however.

This site has been full of inaccuracies when it comes to the Voter ID law. Maybe you all could do a bit more research before you post this stuff.

5. Chris says:

Humm. So we all can go vote for our person in the GOP primary _and_ all drive down to Dekalb to vote against Cynthia. Schweet!

6. JP says:

Chris, I give you credit for endorsing Cagle. I may have to cross over to the Repub primary to vote for him.