Let’s Party Like It’s, Well, 2006

ATTENTION CAMPAIGNS: We want to know where your victory parties are going to be, so we can all be there to see you cry if you win or cry if you lose. Let us know where to go in the comments. And no, “hell

1. Demonbeck says:

I got an email stating that the Reed party will be held in a back alley abortion clinic on the Mariana Islands. Free Admission. Free child prostitutes. Free hors d’ouvres. Cash Bar.

2. Romegaguy says:

Demon I heard that they were also going to have slot machines there, too.

I would rather see a cage match between Linda and Debbie. One wack job against another wack job. Who knows what might happen in this fight.

3. Demonbeck says:

Speaking of wack jobs, did you know that, on the Northern Mariana Islands, that Ralph Reed supported…oh never mind.

4. Bill B. says:

Will Cagle even try to have a victory party or will they just come to Ralph’s and protest?

5. The Busdriver says:

I heard Ralph’s party is on a reservation, or, I mean, you have to MAKE a reservation.

6. rugby_fan says:

Andre (georgiaunfiltered) says that Hecht is having his at Sheraton Downtown.

I would guess, seeing has how he owns it, Rufus O Terrill will be having his at O’Terrills

7. Bull Moose says:

My sources tell me that Reed’s party is going to be held at Debbie’s house. Entertainment is going to be provided by Jack Abramoff and the Convicted Felons (hey that’s a catchy name for a band). Slot Machines, Black Jack tables, and the wheel of fortune will be set up to help his five or six supporters recover from the loss.

8. Bill B. says:

Sonny will be at Ralph’s party because his Chatham co. Chair gave money to Ralph! Boo Hoo…

9. Demonbeck says:

I dare a Stephens supporter to say that Handel already had her victory party and then post a picture of the Altanta Pride Parade.

Gosh, wouldn’t that be in poor taste?

10. 4ofspades says:

Rumor has it that Carville and Clinton are hosting the Stephens party. The invite says – bring your own shovel and help us tear down the flower shop to make way for condo’s.

11. Tammi Metzler says:

Rumor has it that 4ofSpades is Steve Handel, so whatever b.s. he spats out is just plain crap that can’t be trusted.

I hear at Handel’s she is going to want everyone to bring money so that they can give it to planned parenthood at the end of the night. They’ll have an after party with with members of the gay community, and then deny they ever did.

12. Chris says:

Demonbeck, Regarding the handel post: hahahaha

You’re on a roll tonight. Will you be playing here all week?

13. Demonbeck says:

Thanks Chris, can I consider that an endorsement from the RLC? Because you know I will anyway.

14. Chris says:

Demonbeck,
    I think I can swing an endorsement for Peach Pundit Primary Election Comedian…..
    Chris

15. techtrack says:

tammi & raspail,
    the stephens supporters (with the gay screen names) are starting the election night festivities for stephens with a cross county run through mid-town, then moving to their hero chuck bowens house to watch the results come in. everyone is invited.

after stephens loses – they will head to bill simons for bible study.

16. Bull Moose says:

So, anyone that is curious…

Victory parties will be held at the Cagle Campaign Party and the Handel Campaign Party.

Runoff parties will be held at the Brian Kemp Campaign Party.

If you want to watch a grwon man throw a screaming hissy fit, just go to wherever Ralph Reed will be gathered with Debbie, Bill B. and a few of his other minions…

17. UnknownTruths says:

Will be at the Cagle Party…..anyone know where I can send some cheese for the Whine at the Reed party?