Vote for Miss Angela

June 14, 2006 15:48 pm

by Erick · 56 comments

Friends, this is pure comedy gold. Sexy Shyam should be shaking.

Hat tip to David.

[UPDATE] OMG, keep listening to it. It gets better. “Vote or Die. Vote or Die. Vote for Miss Angela.

Bill Simon June 17, 2006 at 12:11 am

Mojo,

Would it help you understand anything if I was to suggest you needed to be bitch-slapped? OR, would that covertly/overtly imply I’m a misogynist?

Mojo June 17, 2006 at 11:24 am

Bill Simon,

Nice response. I’m sure your mother is proud.

Mojo June 17, 2006 at 11:28 am

Nevermind. I quit. I can’t believe I’m a defender of the p.c. culture. I’ll stop now. Sometimes passion overwhelms good sense.

Bill Simon June 17, 2006 at 12:18 pm

You quit what, Mojo?

Mojo June 18, 2006 at 8:49 pm

I quit you, Bill Simon, unlike Jake Gyllenhaal.

taint_foolhardy June 23, 2006 at 12:31 am

Perhaps, and I’ll throw in a maybe….You are all too wrapped up in the trappings of a community mind. The greatness of the democracy lies in the thoughts of individuals, not groups. Whatever tactics one uses to elevate their respective position is nothing but that. Which is to say. If I have a ridiculous song, is that any worse than a horribly false and slanderous commercial. I believe to the current political mind there is a simple equation and it goes like this. MONEY=VALIDITY. Your are all jaded by rhetoric which has been grandfathered down to you. Essentially, what your criticizing, is the want of an oppressed lower class to elevate their position. Holy CHIRST! Sounds familiar….Now I know it’s not that easy. And I don’t agree with their agenda. But to criticize a candidate for targeting their marquis audience, and assuming your candidate is any better, is pure falicy. I highly suggest you take your high horse and give him a drink of fresh water. Because, in essence, its not advertisements I vote for, its issues. And if you feel this woman is reaching a bigger audience than you, and your issues arent being represented, than it is your fault, not hers.

Comments on this entry are closed.