Peach Picks 2006

Image
The front page posters here at Peach Pundit make no money off the site. It’s a purely volunteer effort. But, there is one benefit to being a front page poster — choosing the Peach Picks, those favored candidates for 2006.

The front page posters and a couple of others we asked to help out on the Democrat side, have cast their lots in favor of candidates in the following races:

• Governor
  • Lt. Governor
  • Secretary of State
  • School Superintendent
  • Agriculture Commissioner

Everyone’s vote was treated equally. Some chose not to vote. Clayton and I did not vote — this is solely the voting of the front page posters other than Clayton and me.

So, stay tuned to Peach Pundit. I’m compiling the votes and they’ll be up this afternoon. You just might be surprised at the results. Oh, and as it stands, one race in particular is tied on the Republican side.

1. debbie0040 says:

Knowing who the front page posters are, it is safe to assume they will be supporting Cagle. Good thing they don’t get to pick the nominee, the voters do…

2. The Busdriver says:

As sure as I’ve got a teacup Chihuahua for sale, I would never vote for Reed.

3. Jack S says:

I won’t gamble on reed. I’ve heard they have books on gambling one can buy online, but no books about gambling on reed.

4. debbie0040 says:

I still maintain that on July 18th, kool-aid will replace coke as the favorite drink in Georgia. Reed will win. The more voters see Reed and Cagle appearing at the same events side by side, they will gravitate to Reed.

5. The Busdriver says:

Debbie, I’ll bet you a trip to Vegas and a big coupon book that you’re wrong

6. Demonbeck says:

Debbie’s candidate doesn’t have any pull in Las Vegas Casinos, only Louisiana casinos