You Want Beer With Your Peach Pundit?

Will Collier of Vodka Pundit, Will Hinton of Dignan’s 75 Year Plan (and of Peach Pundit although he doesn’t know it yet), Mary Katherine Ham of Townhall.com, Clayton, and I will be at The Brick Store Pub in Decatur tomorrow night (that’s Thursday, June 1) at 7pm.

Since my birthday is on the 3rd, you can buy me a beer — except I only drink cheap stuff like Miller Lite and this place is too uppity for cheap stuff. Of course they do have this on tap.

Now I realize this is a gathering of the right, but any and all are welcome to come have a few beers and fight over Ralph, Casey, Brian, Gary, Mark, Cathy, and whoever else you want to fight over — just behave and don’t throw punches lest we never get invited back.

Oh, and meet us and us meet y’all — there’s that too.

See you tomorrow.

1. Bill Simon says:

Chris, see if you can get Stephanie Mills to attend. I need to prove to her that she’s got me ALL wrong. Because, I’m not an old man, just bitter. 🙂

Erick, I plan to attend…provided a country hick like me from Korn Kobb Kounty can navigate myself to the urban city of Decatur…

2. Erick says:

Bill, I think you and I are in the situation — we both might need flak jackets to make it through the evening.

3. Dignan says:

Don’t worry gentlemen. The Brick Store is my home bar and you won’t be disappointed. And you aren’t in college anymore Erick. Time to drink real beer my friend.

4. GAWire says:

I might show up, IF Erick let’s me buy him a real drink … how about a Woodford Reserve with water (light on the water) or a McEwans neat?

I’ll try to make it if I can get out of some meetings.

5. Mike Hassinger says:

Is it necessary to RSVP, or can we just show up, make a snarky comment or two, then leave? You know, like posting replies?

I’ll try to be there, either way.

6. Jack S says:

That’s what kemp shouldve done with his ad – two hot babes in bikinis wrestling: brain kemp for ag: policies are great! No, better looking!

Now that would be better to talk about!

7. Bill Simon says:

Chris…uhh..geez…I was just hoping to meet Steph, not get into the “sharing” game of whatever crappy show there is on MTV at the moment.

8. Tommy_a2b says:

I will try and make it too. Sounds like a good time. Especially if Bill is coming to cause trouble.