1. Bill Simon says:

I’m not quite sure who are the bigger idiots: Those who cry about the “cruelty” of shellfish being kept alive in restaurants for patrons to pick-out for their dinner (note to Lefties on this blog: shellfish do not have a cortex, so they cannot feel or reason….) OR ANYONE who didn’t know that Rudy Giulani endorsed Ralph Reed.

May Rudy and Ralph live forever in political matrimony. The End.

2. debbie0040 says:

Sean Hannity is doing a fundraiser / meet and greet for Reed Wednesday in Gwinnett at a private resident. It begins at 5:00 p.m. Cost is 50.00 per person or 75.00 per couple. Details should be available at ralphreed.com Monday.

3. McCain-Rice\'08 says:

John McCain is too smart to committ political suicide by endorsing Reed…He is smart to stay out of it, he is endorsing candidates now…If you look at his PAC Straight Talk America, he has endorsed candidates around the nation but none in Georgia…I would like to see him come down and endorse Sonny..but I think he is more focused on Republican candidates that are in more competitive races, plus there is the chance that people in John Konops cult will see such an endorsement as a sign that Governor Perdue “supports Amnesty” or something like that..eventhough Senator McCain has clearly stated that his plan is not Amnesty, but I don’t want to open that can of worms (by the way my comment does not mean that i completeley agree with McCain on Immigration, I agree with about 2/3 of his plan but we have different oppinions in some aspects of it)

4. McCain-Rice\'08 says:

Plus John McCain probably hates Reed after the awful thing Reed did to him in South Carolina back in 2000…Im sure if he has looked at the race he is praying Cagle wins.

5. George Allen 08 says:

Of course McCain hates Reed. Reed carried the south for Bush, in part defeating McCain. Plus McCain would probably endorse Greg Hecht for Lt Governor.

6. larry smith says:

McCain’s GOP credentials are rock solid, George. Can you name a single instance of him endorsing a Dem?

Just because the guy thinks for himself doesn’t make him a traitor. You’d be right at home as a character in the Scarlet Letter.

7. McCain-Rice\'08 says:

George Allen ’08…Please give us one example of where McCain has ever endorsed a Democrat…good luck trying to google it, because he has consistantly endorsed Republicans, and his endorsements tend to carry a lot of weight, and they will once again be benificial to our party come November.

If you look at his PAC “Straight Talk America” he has ” by and large he has endorsed candidates for U.S. Senate, and U.S. Congress. Rightfully so, because they are the most at risk in November. So, I seriously doubt he even considers making an endorsement in a Lt. Governors race.

Th National Journal, which unlike Southern Voice is a very respectable source of political news, has said that Guliani’s endorsement of Reed was “Political Sucide” and would “Haunt him if he does run for President in 2008.”

I have never said a bad thing about George Allen, and I like him a lot…however, I seriously doubt he has the ability to beat Hillary considering the current political climate. You have shown that you are obviously underestimating Hillary Clinton, and you just wait and see how your opinion changes of her in the next 2 years..she will not be a cake walk, and I predict if the political climate stays the same..2008 will be slightly closer than 2004…and Republucans need to keep an eye on Ohio and Missouri, because they may end up for Hillary…However, Democrats need to watch: New Hampshire, Minnisota, Wisconsin, and Hawahii..because McCain is more popular than Hillary in those states.

By the way..do your self a favor and look up exactly what Reed did to McCain in South Carolina, If you arent absolutley appauled, than something is wrong with you…there is a reason that none of you Reed supporters have deffended what he did, let alone respond to my previous posts that detail what happend in South Carolina. Find out why!!

8. SouthernConservative says:

John McCain is a dumba**, and the entire Abramoff thing was the result of McCain’s self serving witch hunt to try to pay RR back. What’s funny is that it took down all kinds of people, but still didn’t get RR. What an incredible irony.

9. Demonbeck says:

How much will Reed’s connections in DC help Georgia when McCain is elected President?

10. Maurice Atkinson says:

SC, darn I missed something. Who was it that Abramoff paid the $4.5 million to?

Witchhunt? Guess laws only apply to certain people.

11. SouthernConservative says:

Maurice, yup, you did. Tell me it’s not coincidence that all of these things have happened just as Reed decided to run for LG in his home state, and that McCain just

12. SouthernConservative says:

Oops, blew my HTML tags…

…that McCain just (snap), just so happened to chair that committee that drug this thing out for ever and ever, groping, grasping for something to pin on Reed.

Did RR do anything illegal?

13. Demonbeck says:

How many “Giuliani Endorsed Reed” threads is PP going to have?

Your partisanship is showing.

14. George Allen 08 says:

Just giving your guy a hard time McCain/Rice… and I was joking about the Hecht endorsement.

15. McCain-Rice\'08 says:

SC, I can not believe your ignorance…do you honestly believe that this Jack Abramoff scandal was designed soley to take down Reed?…despite the fact that 3 Congressman have had more PR problems over it than Reed could imagine. You really need to face the facts.

I am glad that they uncoverd this Jack Abramoff scandal, Although I realize it would never happen, I personally wish every member of Congress went through an ethics investigation and the results be availible to the public…I can not stand those who will do anything for Special interest and disreguard those that elected them.

I am proud that McCain had the guts to stand up for ethics even if it was bad for the party…but to demand ethics is crucial, and these corrupt bastards that think we’ll never find out what they do behind closed doors deserve whats comming to them..and in July, Reed will get what he deserves.