Cirque de Shrenko

Any doubt that the trial of former School Super Linda Shrenko was going to be a circus was removed this week. First we learned that Shrenko had an affair with the prosecution’s star witness Merle Temple (let that repulsive thought sink in), now the trial is delayed while the Judge considers a motion for a mistrial. What next, Shrenko’s nose falls off à la Michael Jackson?

1. DoubleDawg3 says:

Nothing to say about this trial — BUT, for the other case in GA politics right now – has anyone seen who’s Representing Jane Kidd in her case against the State for the new political redistricting maps….Emmet Bondurant one of the best attorneys in the South (I don’t know him personally – but I think he should pay me for plugging him on here!! ha) — I’m wondering if this ace legal team will be able to overcome the giant odds stacked against them?

2. Demonbeck says:

I think PeachPundit.com ought to allow more people to post threads on this site. It would allow for more discussion. This site has been dead all day.

3. GAWire says:

Uh, sorry for your boredom, Demon, but might I suggest WORK to keep you busy. That’s what most people are doing, while maybe taking a break to write a post or comment every now and then.

Maybe you and Fuzzy can cuddle up and watch How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days.

4. Bill Simon says:

Damn, Wire, you’ve gotten darned right acidic in your absence. I welcome it, of course. Makes me look tame and approachable. 🙂

5. McCain-Rice\'08 says:

Linda Schrenko is an embarressment to the Party, while I hope she dosn’t recieve jail time..I hope some hefty fines are involved (I dont know, I seem to be soft on women when it comes top jail time…maybe I have a double standerd like most Americans)

6. stephaniemills21 says:

But who would she embezzle money from to pay those fines? Maybe she will have to sell that fur coat.

7. Fuzzyslippers says:

Hey Wire,

SOme of do this neat new thing. It’s called multitasking.

You should try it.