Paging All Taylor Fans

One of you put this together and it is really, really funny. Well done. Let the bashing in the Democratic Primary begin!

1. Bill Simon says:

Damn it, Scotty! I need more sound! I’ve got my speakers cranked-up to the max and I cannot hear Jeannette Jameson! Give me more volume, Scotty!! Now!

2. donkeydonkey says:

Cynthia or Emily:

Just for clarification, does the Cox campaign dispute that Taylor sponsored the Senate Bill (SB07 I think) that sponsored the lottery program that created the HOPE scholarship? Given I understand that the House version is the one that was adopted.

3. Fuzzyslippers says:

Watching this argument is like eavesdropping on two housewives fighting over what Enrigue wore on Desperate Housewives the previous night while they are shopping at the mall.

It makes both camps look dumb.

Please tell me there is something more important to talk about. Otherwise, you both lose.

4. Demonbeck says:

My favorite part is when Mark Taylor shows up in a red sweater and challenges Cox team to a “Buck Buck” match.

HEY HEY HEY!

5. emily says:

Taylor in a sweater–right. Aren’t sweaters a little clingy for his taste? The facts are there. If Taylor wants to continue misrepresenting his record–fine, fine fine, already. See other posts for real facts. If this was an actual Taylor staffer who’s playing bad Southpark, I suggest he or she not quit the proverbial day job (well, until July when there won’t be a choice).

Now, let’s talk about the paid media ads. Where is the big(ger) guy anyway? Old footage folks. He’s gotta show himself on TV someday… he should stop using that highschool yearbook picture, too. Very tired, and sort of sad really.

6. donkeydonkey says:

Cynthia or Emily:

7. emily says:

I got it the first time ya’ll posted it, DD. SB 7 was, as I’m sure you well know, sponsored by Senator Dawkins. Strangely enough, HB 7 (ppssstt, the one that passed) was not even sponsored in the Senate by Taylor. All the actual HOPE/lottery/pre-K bills were sponsored in the Senate in 91/92 by Dawkins–every single one.

As an aside, how many names are you posting under? DD, Amy, UGAguy? Where did Stephaniemills go? Oh, right, never mind. I hope it’s just one person on the team posting, though; otherwise, you guys have way too much time on your hands. Somebody call Andrews or Ricky-boy! They will not be pleased….