Im not Skeered, are you?

I am tired of people making accusations on here, mostly false, and hiding behind psesdonyms. So here it is. If you are not ashamed of who you are, what you have posted/will post, and of what you do (ie..affiliations to campaigns and or Political parties) Post who you are. Now we will really see who the chickens are.

My name is Brian Laurens, 23, and I am a student at Kennesaw State University. As far as campaigns, I am not affiliated with any this cycle. Past campaign experience has included, but not limited to, Perdue for a New GA–02, Karen Handel for Fulton County Chairman–03, Robert Lamutt for Congress–04, Calder Clay for Congress–04, Eric Clarkston for Chamblee Mayor–05. Those were paid positions/one internship and can be researched. I have given of my time and effort on numberous others.

So whos going next.

1. JP says:

Funny, most of those campaigns were for Republicans. Someone supporting the party overwhelmingly in power “challenging” opponents to speak out. How brave.

2. Michael C says:

My name is Michael Canup. I am 31 and work in information technology. I am working in a volunteer capacity to elect Casey Cagle as Georgia’s next Lt. Governor. I have worked on the following campaigns. Oliver North’s campaign for Senate in 1994, Bush 2000 and Bush 2004. I contribute on the following blogs. All positions were volunteer and unpaid.

3. My name is Andre Walker, 22, and I am a student at Georgia State University. I am currently not affiliated with any campaigns either, but I’m supporting Mark Taylor for Governor of Georgia. In regards to my campaign & political experience, I got my start in politics as a poll clerk for Fulton County Elections in 2000, when I was 16 years old. In 2002, I knocked on doors for Mark Taylor in his re-election campaign; I was arrested in 2003 for using “fighting words” in an anti-Iraq war protest in downtown Atlanta; I volunteered way way too much of my time for Howard Dean when he ran for President in 2004; I was a delegate to the 2004 Democratic National Convention; I’m a post seat holder on the Fulton County Democratic Committee; I’m a member of the State Committee for the Democratic Party of Georgia; I’m President of the College Democrats of Georgia; and I’ve thought about switching parties twice in the past year.

Oh, and I run Georgia Politics Unfiltered.

Who’s next on this full disclosure thread?

4. spaceygracey says:

Awww man, you’re ruining the gonzo spirit of the blogosphere. If the party’s too far out for you dude, just take your full disclosure vibe outta the room.

Seriously, if more people who commented here weren’t such wusses, and had gen-u-ine blogs/bios of their own we could link back to and browse at our leisure, then it would ease some of your collegiate frustrations, Brian.

Heck, I ain’t too proud to blog. Nor opine and commentate under my full name, as I’ve been doing for years here in the ATL.

Here ya go, hon:

5. jacewalden says:

My name is Jace Walden (not hiding behind a pseudonym). I am a 2005 graduate of North Georgia College & State University. I am also an Infantry Platoon Leader in the National Guard. Although I’ve followed politics my whole life, I’m really just getting started. I interned for Senator John Douglas this past session, and I am currently working on the Judicial Campaign for Judge Harry Doss (Appalachian Judicial Circuit).
    I grew up in Blue Ridge Georgia. I am not a fan of ultra-conservatives, liberals, the religious right, or the ACLU. I also write my own blog: http://jacecommonsense.blogspot.com . As far as politics, I consider myself a centrist, although I agree more with Republicans than Democrats.

So, who’s next? Bring it.

6. Chris says:

*ChrisF stands up and applauds Brian from Ellijay.

I am *gasp* *shock* Chris Farris from Duluth. I’m a reformed Libertarian Party member/official who recently joined the GOP. I find myself much happier in the GOP and I’ve discovered the grassroots of the party are much closer to my beliefs than those we send to Washington.

7. JaseLP says:

I’m Jason Pye from McDonough (pronounced McDonna, not McDunna).
    I am currently a member of the Libertarian Party, chairman of the Libertarian Party of Henry County and a member of the Libertarian Party of Georgia Executive Committee.

8. Rusty Paw says:

I’ve hidden behind a pseudonym long enough. My name is Benjamin Braddock, and I am an undecided voter.

However, I am currently tied to the Bailey, Greer and Scheid campaigns.

I have a blog, it is here: http://www.deathbyninja.com//

Thanks for coming out Brian, you’ve made it easier for me to show my true colors!

9. Erick says:

My name is Erick Erickson — seriously, that is my real name. My parents were mean.

I am Peach Pundit’s bitch, though Bill Simon sometimes treats me like his. 😉

That is all.

10. buzzbrockway says:

I think it’s time for me to come clean. My real name is not Buzz it’s George.

I’m not sure what the fallout will be from this admission, but I’m ready to face the music. 🙂

11. spaceygracey says:

Who knew a bunch of wonks were such a hoot. I’m LOL-ing now.

And Jace hon, it doesn’t take balls to write “under” (prefer “over” myself) a pseudonym AND a real name. I do it all the time!

I just want this full-disclosure thread to get to the point where we finally find out what’s really under Chris’ hardcore, uh, hat.

12. spaceygracey says:

Whatever. Sounds metaphorically icky to me. Glad I’m “just a girl.” Although I wouldn’t mind being a ludicrously rich one like Okrah one day.

Now that bleach-haired honky freak-show, Ann Coulter, surely she has all varieties of “those things.”

13. Bill Simon says:

My name is Bill Simon and I am the Conscience of the Republican Party. If you are a Republican, I am here to tell you when you are doing bad things that you shouldn’t do…and, I’m not always nice about it.

A lot of you, unfortunately, ignore your Republican Conscience and give way to the inclinations of your Inner Dumbass. :::sigh!!:::

It’s tough being the Conscience, and some days I get so down and dejected when everyone ignores their Conscience, but I know I have been (self-) annointed and (self-) appointed to this role in life and I must shoulder this burden alone.

Peace be with you to those who understand me and my purpose…and “Bless your heart” to those who don’t. 😀

14. kspencer says:

grin – I think I’ve done it before, but…

I’m Kirk Spencer. Mid-40s, I’m currently a librarian. I’ve no party affiliation, and have split tickets almost every – no, make that every – time I’ve voted. I’m up in the northwest corner of the state.

I say currently. In no particular order: I’ve been a ranger and a tanker, enlisted and officer in the army; I’ve worked in a prison; I’ve been a computer generalist (sales, manage, train new users, program, polisher of screens and keyboards…) for a store. I’m not a homeboy, having been born in Kansas raised mostly there and Colorado (back and forth between), with jaunts during and since to several states and countries.

My (very irregularly updated) blog is kirkspencer.blogspot.com.

Oh, and on various blogs’ comments I post as kspencer and kirkspencer. Not very pseudonymous, I admit.

15. spaceygracey says:

Aren’t those Inner Dumbass conventions a blast though, Bill? Shoot, I bet you were the one with that Elephant lampshade on your head after that open-bar shindig by Schwarzenegger’s people last year. Sure as heck beat the punch and cookies from those Christian Coalition retards. Even that Ann Coulter’s always up for spiking a Fundy punchbowl, if you get her drunk early on in the evening.

16. Jeremy says:

I just started posting. I am a 20 year old student, majoring in art, from Morgan County. I am proud to support Cagle, Stephens, and Kemp for statewide office. My favorite website is http://www.atr.org/ Americans for Tax Reform.

17. donkeydonkey says:

Is this in reference to my post regarding Cathy Cox’s affair with a married man? That can be proven through court dox.

18. tobin smith says:

Is Bill Simon that guy that use to have a web newsletter that skewered Republicans? I remember reading that a couple of years back. Now he’s for Cagle and Handel? He never liked religious folk as I remember.

Is Cagle for Handel like Shafer is? Wonder if that means he’ll get the gay Atlanta vote?

19. Fuzzyslippers says:

My name is Fuzzyslippers.

I enjoy midgets, the board game Clue, and bad 80’s/90’s movies.

I have never worked on a campaign, but probably will in the future.

I don’t side with any party, but rather vote who I think will do the best job and focuses on the issues that I think are most important at that particular moment.

The day i reveal my identity on this (or any other) board is the day Kirk and Kahn are caught petting each other’s tribbles.

20. Bill Simon says:

Fuzzy, I long for the days when I once had your innocence about politics. Life was so much simpler then, and far less insane.

My advice to you is to stay out of politics because once you get a real taste for the disease, the only cure is embalming fluid.

21. Bill Simon says:

Emily and Stephanie sound like the new generation of Dem voters…young, smart…and likely hotties. Guess it’s better if we never find out if the truth matches the assumption. 😉

22. Jason Rizner says:

I’m Jason Rizner, a 27 year-old graduate of Mercer Law School and the University of Georgia. I’m currently the government affairs manager for a telecom company. Past political involvement includes working for Mickey Channell, ACCG, and Calder Clay. I’m a conservative – Although I generally favor Republican candidates, I don’t have any qualms about voting for conservative Democrats. I’m not currently affiliated with any campaign, and I maintain my own blog at jasonrizner.wordpress.com. Any questions?

23. Fuzzyslippers says:

Who is innocent?

I have no real taste for politics either. It’s not like I live and breathe this stuff.

I just stop by to read what’s not printed in the paper, joust in the occasional witty banter, and be entertained with posts by people making complete jackasses of themselves.

This site has one of the biggest collection of the third….that’s why I frequent.

BTW, I was thinking of posting under the name pluralanecdotes or Mr.Strawman but thought it might really offend. Maybe I should have.

24. stephaniemills21 says:

Emily, You know I have more love for you than you know. Even though you are working for the wrong candidate. 🙂

And Bill, we are both hotties! So you Repubs better watch out.

25. AlpharettaOmega says:

Interesting that you’d have the hots for stephaniemills, Bill, given that “she” is gay and works for Mark Taylor.

26. AlpharettaOmega says:

Interesting you’d have the hots for stephaniemills, Bill, since “she” is gay and works for Mark Taylor.

27. GaMongrel says:

Didn’t your folks tell you never to discuss religion, money or politics? 😛

I’m ‘skeered’, but:

34 – white middle class family man. tend to vote republican/libertarian. Voted Rep and Dem in past 4 pres elections.

Practicing/volunteering/involved mainstream (or is it lukewarm?) Christian. Fiscal & military conservative, social liberal.

In IT industry. Lifelong Georgian. Half my life spent outside ATL. Now reside in suburban ATL.

Not involved in any political campaign or party. Would like to see libertarians become viable third party.

28. Melb says:

I’m 24, a graduate student, a life-long Democrat, and I’m hotter than Emily and Stephanie put together! 😉

29. emily says:

You wish, Melb…where I come from them’s fightin words. And no, Brian, I’m not telling you where “come from” is. P.S.–lovin’ you too Steph.