BREAKING NEWS: McKinney Body Guard Threatens Reporter

Peach Pundit has reliable and credible information that Cynthia McKinney has hired a deputy sheriff from Georgia to protect her from capitol police and others. The deputy just threatened a television reporter outside the grand jury room.

UPDATE: WSB has video of the deputy shoving the reporter.

1. Bill Simon says:

Cynthai McKinney, DA Paul Howard…the world is just beating-up on poor humble black political folks this week, ain’t it?

Of course, one should point out that DA Howard’s problems are from a black deputy, but, don’t let facts get in the way of a good racism story.

2. GAWire says:

I think this is a racial issue. I think the officer asked for her ID b/c she is black. This doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that her hair has changed more times than Michael Jackson had plastic surgery. This doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that she typically looks more like a street vendor than member of congress – on a good day. This doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that her history with racial allegations isn’t exactly what one would call legitimate. This doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that even her own Party leaders has declared her a loose cannon crazy person. This doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that she is the biggest joke in Washington since … well ever actually. It’s racial.

FYI, there might be just a hint of sarcasm in that analysis.

3. GAWire says:

I’m glad someone is protecting Cynthia. I was concerned.

Again, might be some sarcasm there.

4. GAWire says:

No, no, no, I take it all back. This isn’t just race – it’s outright prejudice! But, not prejudice towards black people. The officer must have been prejudice towards people that are outright, proven morons. Stupid people to be exact.

I’m on the phone with the National Association for Stupid and Absurd People (NAStAP) to make sure they take some action right away. If anyone ever deserved their representation, it’s Cynthia!

5. Harry says:

I hope the people in her district who continue to elect her are fully aware of how they are ruining their property values and the image of their county. It’s a sure bet that no major industry or organization will be siting a new employer, and developers will think twice about developments there.

After the racists trashed Alabama, how long did it take them to recover? Same idea.

6. jacewalden says:

“I hope the people in her district who continue to elect her are fully aware of how they are ruining their property values and the image of their county.”

Harry, I have to agree with you. But the fact is, a lot of people in her district still plan on voting for her again.

That’s why I’m starting the, “Sponsor a Non-Resident Campaign”.
    It’s a simple program. All residents of McKinney’s district are eligible.–A resident of the district who is either “on the fence”, or “doesn’t plan to vote” SPONSORS a non-McKinney district Georgian’s vote. I live in Fannin County, way too far north to vote for or against McKinney…but, If one of those fence straddlers voted against McKinney for me, then my voice would still be heard. I think more Georgians need to get with this program.

So, anyone from McKinney’s district who is willing to Sponsor my vote against McKinney, please let me know. And other Georgians: get someone to sponsor your vote today!