1. Bill Simon says:

I hear there will be a rumble between the two houses tomorrow on the steps of the Capitol. I hear Glenn Richardson is bringing in some water cannons like they’re using in France to wash the senators down the street.

2. JulieSMI says:

Richardson really made a fool of himself today. It’s just budget negotiations and Johnson kept it that way. Glenn showed he’s really out of his league. But the water cannons would be super cool!

3. Hissy Fit says:

Julie:

You are kidding me, right? Richardson came out of that looking like a genius and a leader. It is Johnson that looks like he doesn’t know how to run the Senate.

4. Melb says:

From what I heard it did damage to both. Richardson because he looked like he flew off the handle, but Johnson because it made him look corrupt. Neither R came out looking to pretty.

5. JulieSMI says:

No Hissy, I’m not kidding. It’s called a budget negotiation and this is big boy politics. Even if everything Glenn said is true (which I doubt but let’s concede for the sake of this conversation), then he gets up there and goes on a hysterical rant and shows his rear end becuase the Senate is negotiating on legislation and wants to do some different things in some of the budgets. That’s beyond silly, it’s juvenile.

Yeah, he’s some really great leader because he goes airing private conversations and shows his rear end over some negotiating. This guy is way out of his league and it showed yesterday.

6. Hissy Fit says:

Well, if that, being wanting to do something entirely unconsitutional with the budget, is the Senate’s version of “budget negotiations”, the Senate is in more trouble than I thought.

7. Jack S says:

there is nothing unconstitutional about the Senate’s budget position. spare me the rhetoric.

The courts need the oversight. excuse me if I don’t take Liberal Leah at her word on how they spend their money like the Speaker apparently does. Thought Richardson had more sense than that.

8. HJ Bailey says:

Richardson is in way over his head and continues to make the house and republicans look bad. He is just trying to have a pissing contest.